Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
I started the other thread as a place to discuss the site and the girls and to try to track down current sightings, long lost material, etc. Not just to upload pics and vids, which is what this thread is for. I stated that in the very first post.

We actually got Alicia to post and we didn't have the problem of people posting random pics (see above - It's possible that people don't know what AM-Fa is?)

I think that for one of the most popular sites on this forum, dedicated to exactly what this forum is all about, we can have two threads, especially when both threads detail exactly what they are for.

I respect your commitment and your time and energy making this forum what it is, but really don't see the point of only having one thread for everything a-f.
I appreciate your concern and frustration however the thread you created became another picture post thread...the end result was confusion for a couple of the members trying to figure out which thread was which and also resulted in several repeat posts in both threads which eats up bandwidth and slows down the boards. As I stated before your work was not lost, it is all here for anyone to access anytime they want.

if you want to start a pure discussion thread I suggest trying to start one up in the general chat area.

With regards to the Alicia post, "her" claims were reviewed and determined to be a fake poster by the Admins...hence the person claiming to be Alicia has been banned.

Trpl