Page 111 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Beginner

Thanks man! Could you upload some of Alicia from local girls 411?

Default Thumper/Shelly (Shelly)

Of the crossover models, only Aia (pp. 2, 7, 12, 15, 105-106) came somewhat close to the sheer amount of footage that Shelly shot at Local Girls. Sometimes it feels like the camera was simply left on and forgotten. Still, this is a bonanza for Shelly fans! Here she's in some solo shoots and with Nikki (the blonde) and Mary Jane (the brunette, who if I recall correctly might have done a few Local Foxes shoots for A-F).

Sosko and all, this is my last LG post, because as cute as she is, Alicia is not my type, so I didn't collect her pics. I know this is hard to believe. So, the ball is in your court now! Search wide and far and post what you find!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Thanks man, you did a great job. If you have some more pics from LG (of any girl) post it please.

Default Alana casting and 100

Time to get back to old-school Amateur-Facials, and one of the classics and stalwarts was the alluring Alana!

Virgin

Unhappy Amateurs? or no?

Quote Originally Posted by mandiargues View Post
    Cherry (who went on to bigger, better & more things)
    Guess it doesn't really matter, as long as the female involved is a willing collaborator at being a cum-dump! if only i met these women in real-life, fer krissakes, i wouldn't have to be such a wanker! needless to say, my g/f is less than responsive to being a sperm-bank. :-(

Virgin

never subscribed to AmFacials, but i've happened upon the site enuf times to "knows whats i likes," & jizzy gurrrl faces is def. IT! now, if only i can convince my g/f to be a devotee of cum smearing on HER face, then i've got it made!

Virgin

right the fuck on! thx for this rare pic... and, btw, how does one acquire more than a passing knowledge of the finer arts of cum-facials, anyway? geeze, i mean, i've tripped across AmateurFacials & CumFiesta, & COHF, but good Lord, i didn't realize you could actually learn about, & even know, some of the models and/or their background. fascinating... and i'm jealous!

Virgin

un-effin'-believeable! thx, so much, for posting these tasty pix! i'd never even heard of "LG411" until five mins. ago! wow, where does one meet/meat such beautiful, sexxxy, open & willing women? not in the SoCalif neighborhood in which i live!

GCubed, glad you're enjoying the thread! I actually find it hard to believe that you wouldn't be able to meet women willing to be facialed in your neighborhood (or at least in L.A. in general, it is such a large city, after all). To be frank, I've never gone up to a complete stranger and asked if I could cum on her face or even just photograph her nude. But that says more about my timid personality than about the nature of your average woman. I'm actually amazed at the number of normal, everyday women that one can find posted in forums like this one!

If one were to actually start asking random women if they would take a facial, however, it seems that it might help to have your own site, no matter how small. I think there's something about those proverbial "fifteen minutes of fame" that would make the offer sound more palatable and make you seem less like a sketchy perv. Check out the efforts by our members Osh_ (see his posts on Cum on Goth) and Vincent Silver (thread, ThinkPINK Productions). Silver's actually from your neck of the woods!

So with a bit of perseverance, gumption and a thick skin, you might surprise yourself! Now, you mention a girlfriend, which opens a whole other can of worms…
    Last edited by Chuck_C; 12-02-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Default Alana and Pamela 800

At first Alana would disappear for months on end after every shoot. She must have been unsure about the whole thing, but after the third shoot, she committed to the endeavor for good! For her fourth shoot she introduced A-F to her new roommate, Pamela, which lead to a series of intense shoots. During Alana's fifth shoot, which included Pamela too, the boys got so excited watching the girls clean up in the shower after their facials that they started all over again and came twice that day!

Quote Originally Posted by hashman View Post
    [Alana 200]
    [Alana 200 and 300]
    [Pamela and Alana 400]
    [Pamela and Alana 400 and 500]
    In the early shoots Alana tended to wear just a bit too much makeup for my taste. But once she got comfortable in front of the camera, she came in with minimal and even no makeup at all! Her large, almost black eyes actually need little help from makeup, although I did like it when she did a light kohl look. Alana also has an amazing body: just-right, soft breasts; a great set of hips and belly; and, as strange as it might sound, her hair just mesmerizes me. She has that thick, luscious hair that you mostly only find on Mediterranean and Latin American brunettes. She reminds me why my first love was brunettes!

Check her out here in yet another shoot with her roomie, Pamela… who also has great hips and stomach.

Page 111 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast