Page 112 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Beginner

great thread,,thanks

Default Alicia and Alana 700

Check out Traci and Alana 600:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_C View Post
    From the petite I go to the lean and tall. Alana introduced a few of her friends to A-F. Pamela was Alana's roommate, and one day she brought Traci
    Here's one for the Ashley fans! One of the favorite things that A-F liked to do was to bring together models that did not know each other to see what would happen. In this set two great A-F model lineages are brought together: Alana is paired up with Ashley (pp. 13, 15, 22, 24, 32, 36, 84, 103). The results are great! Alana is quite open to eating Ashley out when given the suggestion. She even takes her facial between Ashley's legs!

As usual, Alana pushes it a bit with the make-up, but doesn't go overboard and looks absolutely lovely here. She's highlighted her lustrous jet hair with a bit of magenta. I love her outfit: cream-colored hip-hugging pants, gold chain and midriff-bearing top. It accents her skin color and curvy body just right! But I'm glad the outfit comes off fast. Yum!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chuck_C; 12-19-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Virgin

Doing the Brianna posts made me realize for the first time that she resembles Jade a bit: similar builds—different breast size, though—broad faces and cleft chins.

Jade, along with Angie and Lissa, is part of my trinity of absolutely favorite Am-Fa girls. Unlike Angie and Lissa, though, Jade came along a bit later, which is great because by that time digital cameras had gotten better, allowing for rapid-fire shooting, and the A-F boys had become handy with a video camera, so there's lots of high-resolution video footage, not just the occasional MPEG.

Jade had done a few softcore shoots (check out the first picture, she looks like an ideal fantasy mermaid!), when finally one sunny fall day she headed out with Jenny on a shoot. Jenny offered her a go at Mike's dick and it was the start of something beautiful…
    Preferred her with long hair, but great photos anyway. Thanks!

Virgin

Default Gorgeous. Love the kissing after.

Sure. Here's Mandy and her redhead friend Deb. Remember it also doesn't hurt to occasionally patronize Amateur Facials for a trip down memory lane or for out-takes and newly reformatted video. Joey's been cool enough to join our community here.

Love gals kissing after. One of my favorite things to do.

Default Alana 800

Oh, another Alana set with her amazingly scrumptious curves seen from many angles and luscious hair flying around. I know it is a facials site, but it makes you wish she had done a bit more! Still, I appreciate how she strokes that dick and fiddles those balls.
    Last edited by Chuck_C; 12-23-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Virgin

whammo these are great

Default Alana 900

This set easily is one of the classics. As Alana got used to being an A-F model, she began to take things into her own hands. After showing up to the shoot she disappeared for a long time in the bathroom. Wondering what was going on Mike—one of the regular A-F studs—went to check up on her, and she came out wearing this outfit! Frankly, I think the dress is a bit much, but, MAN!, the gloves and hose just kill me! They frame her curvy body perfectly! Enjoy!

This set easily is one of the classics. As Alana got used to being an A-F model, she began to take things into her own hands. After showing up to the shoot she disappeared for a long time in the bathroom. Wondering what was going on Mike—one of the regular A-F studs—went to check up on her, and she came out wearing this outfit! Frankly, I think the dress is a bit much, but, MAN!, the gloves and hose just kill me! They frame her curvy body perfectly! Enjoy!
    Wow! I have to disagree - I love the dress. One of the reasons I loved AF so much was that the girls would sometime get cum on their clothes, and this would have been a great outfit for it Do you have any pictures that show her shoes? I hate it when photographers leave out the footwear

Ha. If it weren't for those mesh panels, I would totally be into that LBD! I just wish she had left that glove on for the blow job, although she probably wanted the maximum stimulation that skin-on-skin would give. And I agree about cummy clothing, as long as they showed some T&A—I don't care for fully-clothed shoots.

Unfortunately, A-F has a lot of lost footwear opportunities. But here I've culled what I could of an Alana-and-friends treat. One session has been mostly posted, but I find that on that shoot Marilyn, whom I usually find a bit to harsh-looking and painfully thin, to be pretty darn cute. That session features those clunky-soled boots that were very popular in the 90s and early 00s.
    alana1223 alana1228 alana1331
    alana1332
    Due to the slim pickings, I have one of a bare-foot Alana looking very amazing in black cotton undies, and I had to sneak in from a Local Foxes/GonzoVision shoot one pic of Traci in just hose because I just LOVE Traci! See also, jamie01 jamie1 jamie46.
    Last edited by Chuck_C; 08-30-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Sweetness - you are the man!

Page 112 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast