Page 118 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Quote Originally Posted by lloydimready View Post
    ....does anyone else remember Bridget? She was on the site, did some really fun shoots, and then was pulled off rather abruptly...I assumed she was someone's girlfriend and they split up--is that correct? I don't think her stuff has ever returned to the site: does anyone have any of her sets/pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk2067 View Post
    So, is that a "no" on the Bridget pictures?
    For all of you asking (at least you're asking) or thinking about the Bridget pictures, this is your best friend:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk2067 View Post
    So, is that a "no" on the Bridget pictures?
    A good amount of the 5 Bridget series have been posted already. Just do a search of this thread.

It's the video from the first series that we cannot track down. I included a photo if that helps.

If anyone has (probably a .mov - broken into 6 parts bridget101-106), please post or pm me for a trade!)

Platinum member

Default Really?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
    A good amount of the 5 Bridget series have been posted already. Just do a search of this thread.
    A quick search just turned up that one duo set...what am I missing?

Default Bridget 2? Bridget 3?

Quote Originally Posted by lloydimready View Post
    A quick search just turned up that one duo set...what am I missing?
    Lloyd-I'm-Ready, you're right, as far as I can tell. My beef is just that—if you peruse the 100+ pages of the thread—you'll see that lots of lookie-loos always make posts demanding this or that set without making an effort to search to see if stuff is already there. (Worse yet, they have no intention of posting/sharing what they have in return for the favor.) I know that a thread is like a conversation and one can come to it late—heck, I came to this conversation late—but it is a conversation with a search engine, and I would just like to see that some effort was done to make use of it!

Anyway, that off my chest, here're the only other pictures of Bridget I have. It's an incomplete set—fifteen pictures only—because I got it off an advertisement site. I know that another A-F thread existed (thread 32644 for the record) that had lots of Bridget, but that one was culled from the Forum over a year ago now, and I never downloaded them because I foolishly thought that it would always be there.
    Last edited by Chuck_C; 03-16-2012 at 04:06 AM.

Virgin

Chuck good stuff here... I used to actually know a bunch of the girls on that site.

Virgin

By the way is that site still going? I checked it a couple mins ago and there seems to be recent updates are those current or is the system just posting the same stuff with high deff?

I am not aware of any "new" content from them but I could be wrong...

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

Quote Originally Posted by jdubs View Post
    By the way is that site still going? I checked it a couple mins ago and there seems to be recent updates are those current or is the system just posting the same stuff with high deff?
    No, there's no new material being created. The updates are one of three kinds. One is that an old video is being reposted in higher quality now that Internet connections are faster and processors are more powerful. (Of course, the video is limited to the resolution that existed in video cameras from 2000-2007.) The other kind is "outtakes" of photos. The original sets were always edited to well under a hundred pictures, but of course many, many more were shot. Joey is now releasing these. Finally, occasionally Joey finds an old video or photo shoot that was never released. The site is definitely worth joining for a month (or two) if you've never been a member or want the higher quality versions.

Default Aja and Kiki 1000

First, I apologize to anyone I offended. Now, back to my plan. Well, not quite. I want to detour for a moment from Jasmine to sweet, delicious Kiki! Here's her first set, which was with that wild woman Aja (pp. 2, 42)! This shoot captures what was great about Amateur-Facials: it opens with the girls smoking, casually shooting the breeze and getting ready for the shoot in the bathroom of the house they are using. There's no pre-imagined, assembly-line-like photo-shoot layout. One thing that I didn't like about the shoot is the weird camera angles in which the pictures were ultimately released. It make me dizzy, so I've taken the liberty of rotating them to stabilize their plane of vision. That said…

Oh, my, God, Kiki! I love it when you turn to face the camera: it perfectly highlights your awesome waist ass and hips! (Released Sept. 2005)
    Last edited by Chuck_C; 03-21-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks a bunch Chuck. Has Kiki ever taken a facial of her own?

-------------------------------------------------
    Woops - sorry. Just found an earlier set you posted with Kiki. Thx again
    Last edited by BB; 03-16-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Page 118 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast