Page 128 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Quote Originally Posted by scottifer View Post
    I remember years ago seeing a full set of pictures from the Terri-Billi-Melonie camping shoot (post #141/319 here, see also Mandiargues post 54/thread post 81 and Mandiargues post 108/thread post 200), which had them posing in front of a sign which identified the park or forest they were at. My current set of this shoot doesn't have the sign though. Does anyone have that picture, or know/recognize the location? I'd love to make a pilgrimage there, partly because this is one of my favorite AFDC shoots, partly because it just looks like a beautiful area.
    It was at the Buttermilk Falls on the Oatka Creek outside of LeRoy (not the one in Buttermilk Falls State Park by Ithaca) "located just off exit 47 of the Thruway." It is on privately owned land and not an official camping site. Still that doesn't stop people from hanging out there and fishing. It would have been accessible by car for a day shoot.
    Last edited by Chuck_C; 01-03-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Expert

Chuck C answered the Q (thanks Chuck!), but I don't remember the pic that you describe. My series runs from "bare101" to "bare150". Anyone have the pic you described?

Quote Originally Posted by scottifer View Post
    I remember years ago seeing a full set of pictures from the Terri-Billi-Melonie camping shoot (post #141 here), which had them posing in front of a sign which identified the park or forest they were at. My current set of this shoot doesn't have the sign though. Does anyone have that picture, or know/recognize the location? I'd love to make a pilgrimage there, partly because this is one of my favorite AFDC shoots, partly because it just looks like a beautiful area.

* Verified Member *

Well, learning that it wasn't public land at all, perhaps I was mistaken in associating the picture I remember with this particular shoot, since my recollection is that it was the sort of large sign you'd see at a state or national park/forest. Perhaps Joey can enlighten us as to whether any such shoot contained AFDC girls posing around such a sign or if I'm just completely confused here. Anyway, great thanks to Chuck C for giving the location, it's easy to see from google this was indeed the site, even though there are no photos from the road. It's too bad the road past such a beautiful area is private, but it looks like it's accessible by a trail from a nearby public road as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
    Chuck C answered the Q (thanks Chuck!), but I don't remember the pic that you describe. My series runs from "bare101" to "bare150". Anyone have the pic you described?

* Verified Member *

General comment on AFDC: these are still my favorite facial shoots. The main reason is that the girls got to express themselves; they clearly did what they wanted to do, and enjoyed it, and did it in their own way. Someone in this thread commented that the lighting was not always good; but I never thought this a problem. It may not ever have been completely uniform, but I could always clearly see what I wanted to. Just a brief comparison: Amateur Allure is almost the complete opposite. The lighting was always strong and uniform, but so was the script, as well as what little conversation the videos contained. The latter is very good if you want to see pretty much the same ultra-clear facial shot on one face after another...but it gets old quickly. On AFDC you felt like somebody was coming on a person, not just a face, so each series or video was a new experience. The variety of scenes was also a delight, especially all the daring outdoor shots.

My favorites: Megan (she always looked like a scholar's cumslut, if that makes sense); Skye and Ashley (the only two I remember regularly taking cum in the mouth, were there others?); Angie and Beth (preferrably together; loved how Angie would lick Beth a few times, who seemed willing to receive but not bi-curious enough to reciprocate, after which both quickly and eagerly turn from this to cock service and lovely cumshots, the like of which I haven't seen matched except by the Lo Peep/Nyxia series posted on FF.
    Last edited by scottifer; 01-04-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Expert

For over a year, Joey has been updating the site every few months with better-quality versions of already released videos. No new content, no unreleased shoots, no outtakes (the last two were promised to members).

Now, unfortunately, he is just "re-releasing" already updated videos. Just changing the date. For example, on the sites "member" page, it states a better-quality shoot was newly released, when in effect, it was the same updated video released 6 months ago. So members have seen exactly 6 better quality videos in the last 6 months. Nothing more.

Not to mention, the "coming soon" page of the site has shoots that have been "coming soon" for 3 years.

So, obviously this is a sad development from one of the legends of the genre. I have always been willing to champion the site, but from someone who has gotten so much from A-F over the years, I just can't support selling old as new again.

So as much live and respect as I have for Joey and A-F, it appears as if unless some new motivation is found, that we've seen all that we're going to see from this site. The sad part is, I know there are things in the vault, that many members would be thrilled to pay for. I have my doubts that these will ever see the light of day.
    Last edited by mrbuster; 01-17-2013 at 09:19 PM.

boobiesrstillfun

I also really liked this sites content , I never was a member but they had hundreds of sample galleries available, one of my favorites was a set of Bridget and Pamela i saw years ago but have never been able to find again, and of course any set of Alicia. It would be great to see what they all look like now 10 years after we first saw them but i doubt it will ever happen, An A.F gallery introduced me to the first facial i ever saw and i have over the years been tempted to join for a month to download the lot but i have heard that lots of the content had been removed, including all galleries and vids of Bridget, maybe someone can tell me if this is true. I would like to one day see Alicia's drive thru facial if it is still on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by boobiesrstillfun View Post
    I also really liked this sites content , I never was a member but they had hundreds of sample galleries available, one of my favorites was a set of Bridget and Pamela i saw years ago but have never been able to find again, and of course any set of Alicia. It would be great to see what they all look like now 10 years after we first saw them but i doubt it will ever happen, An A.F gallery introduced me to the first facial i ever saw and i have over the years been tempted to join for a month to download the lot but i have heard that lots of the content had been removed, including all galleries and vids of Bridget, maybe someone can tell me if this is true. I would like to one day see Alicia's drive thru facial if it is still on the site.
    Yeah, the Bridget content was removed for personal reasons. The full story(ies) can be found in this thread, though I collected them in this post.

Virgin

Default Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by mandiargues View Post
    Kara. Full of rich, chunky goodness. Plays Foosball, too.
    Muchas gracias..... Thanks!!!!

Amateur facials is the best.... i´m fun!!!!!

Alisha and Ashley were always my favorites hands down

Virgin

Default The AmFa girls having sex?

Hey all, does there happen to be a consolidated thread with the AmFa girls having sex? I remember one in particular with Alicia, but can't seem to find it. Might have been via the LocalFoxes site, or elsewhere. It got me to thinking though, how many of the classic girls also had sex shoots?

Page 128 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast