Page 146 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Virgin

i still think we should do a campaign to pay for a one off modern set. kickstarter or a similar sight, if the price is right, maybe a few of the classic girls will realize what a role they played for us guys years ago. they were true stars. beth, tyler, michel, meghan...

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by mixcoatl22 View Post
    i still think we should do a campaign to pay for a one off modern set. kickstarter or a similar sight, if the price is right, maybe a few of the classic girls will realize what a role they played for us guys years ago. they were true stars. beth, tyler, michel, meghan...
    If anyone could get this sorted, I'd help out in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeax View Post
    I couldn't agree more.

Virgin

ok lets start this up then...

Virgin

does anyone ever talk with Joey? he might have some advice

Quote Originally Posted by pokeax View Post
    i second this!

Virgin

That is a great idea. I would pay real money for this, especially if Tyler was included.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by capvito View Post
    That is a great idea. I would pay real money for this, especially if Tyler was included.
    yeah, Tyler and Beth my favs. anyone want to start it up? i'm not that familiar with kickstarter. but i know with the amount of fans these girls have we can raise a nice amount in a short time.

Expert

Well, knowing a bunch about many of the A-F girls (not any of the 4 previously mentioned, unfortunately), they are all in very different stages of their lives. Many have husbands, kids, careers.

Joey wasn't even in touch with them as of a few years ago. And as of now it's impossible to reach Joey, as his email address bounces back, and he no longer checks in here.

That's not to say there aren't a few who would. A couple of them possibly, but they're not quite the ones that people are clamoring to see again.

I'm all for seeing them again in action. But without access to Joey, the offer would be coming from a stranger (or strangers), and that is logistically challenging, to say the least.
    Last edited by mrbuster; 05-04-2015 at 06:44 PM.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
    Well, knowing a bunch about many of the A-F girls (not any of the 4 previously mentioned, unfortunately), they are all in very different stages of their lives. Many have husbands, kids, careers.

Joey wasn't even in touch with them as of a few years ago. And as of now it's impossible to reach Joey, as his email address bounces back, and he no longer checks in here.

That's not to say there aren't a few who would. A couple of them possibly, but they're not quite the ones that people are clamoring to see again.

I'm all for seeing them again in action. But without access to Joey, the offer would be coming from a stranger (or strangers), and that is logistically challenging, to say the least.
    true but what if one of the caveats of the offer would be that they could do the photo set with their husband or boyfriend instead of blowing a stranger? it really doesn't matter to me who they're getting their facial from, you know? just a thought...what do you think?

Page 146 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast