Page 151 of 202 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Virgin

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by irish614 View Post
    Obviously one of my all time fav's from AF and this is my fav set by her.
    Thank you! It's the best for me!!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
    I'm not convinced there was penetration. Pictures are inconclusive, plus he doesn't mention anything about it in the text.

I guess only the Man himself can confirm.
    You're correct. I never had sex with Lisa in any of the shoots Fuck if I didn't try outside of the shoots though! I was in love with her for a brief spell. Even took her to Vegas ... where she stole my wallet, whole nother story there.

Virgin

hahahaha she stole your wallet? so dope having Joey here, who lived this tale of cute college sluts and facials, fucking and the stuff of fantasy...

I can see how you'd fall in love with Lissa - gorgeous!!!

Virgin

Default vids

are there af vids in the platinum section? im really looking for older vids of teri lissa beth and michelle or any where else since the site is down
    Last edited by hvillehub; 03-25-2016 at 03:31 AM.

Virgin

Whoa. Something big happening at http: // amateur-facials. com/

Is it just me or does it look like someone is (slowly but surely) uploading the site's entire catalogue for free?

Platinum member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulyLeonardo View Post

Is it just me or does it look like someone is (slowly but surely) uploading the site's entire catalogue for free?
    Weird...some good content, but a bit of a tease: None of the download links work. But still, having the original descriptions is really cool.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by PaulyLeonardo View Post

Its not just you, its me too

After the site went down for financial reasons six months ago, I thought it over for a while. AF was a journey, not just my journey, but for many of you, yours as well (this thread is amazing by the way and served as serious inspiration to venture on). Thank you so much for your support. Without you it never would have happened. So, I decided to give it a makeover and wordpress seemed perfect platform to document the journey that was AF, for me, the girls, and you the fans. You can sign up for free via wordpress, and follow the whole journey, but the zips of full sets and vids will require a paid membership (call it the platinum club). Each membership will ensure the sites continual growth and maintain its presence online.

While I'll be posting all the original stories for free, I'm also dropping a shit load of knowledge I left out before. So much went on that I never shared and I figure I better share it now before I forget. So if you have questions, please let me know, they will help guide me - and remind me. In addition, there's a bunch of content that got missed which I'll be adding along the way. Eventually, I will be throwing up the vids uncompressed at full 720x480. Pretty amazing quality, but I have lots of work to do and need to cover the costs especially when they go up. So call it a kickstarter, or whatever but please, if you want this to come to fruition, don't hesitate to show your support and but a membership. I'll have the billing up soon. I've shaved costs considerably, but still looking at a 1k a year for processing and about 400 a month for hosting. If I can cover that, the new site will stay up and continue to grow. As I have hinted at before, I also have a ton of shoots and vids I never posted. I'd love to share these. But there is a lot of work to do. So far its been a pretty amazing process of going back through the history of the site. I look forward to seeing where this new project leads and thank you guys for having a similar passion for the two things I personally can't ever get enough of ... amateurs and facials.

btw: For those looking to help further (and make some cash), I'll also offer a straight forward 50/50 revshare program for referral signups via epoch. Love sharing this with you guys first ... my kind of people on this forum indeed

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post

After the site went down for financial reasons six months ago, I thought it over for a while. AF was a journey, not just my journey, but for many of you, yours as well (this thread is amazing by the way and served as serious inspiration to venture on). Thank you so much for your support. Without you it never would have happened. So, I decided to give it a makeover and wordpress seemed perfect platform to document the journey that was AF, for me, the girls, and you the fans. You can sign up for free via wordpress, and follow the whole journey, but the zips of full sets and vids will require a paid membership (call it the platinum club). Each membership will ensure the sites continual growth and maintain its presence online.

While I'll be posting all the original stories for free, I'm also dropping a shit load of knowledge I left out before. So much went on that I never shared and I figure I better share it now before I forget. So if you have questions, please let me know, they will help guide me - and remind me. In addition, there's a bunch of content that got missed which I'll be adding along the way. Eventually, I will be throwing up the vids uncompressed at full 720x480. Pretty amazing quality, but I have lots of work to do and need to cover the costs especially when they go up. So call it a kickstarter, or whatever but please, if you want this to come to fruition, don't hesitate to show your support and but a membership. I'll have the billing up soon. I've shaved costs considerably, but still looking at a 1k a year for processing and about 400 a month for hosting. If I can cover that, the new site will stay up and continue to grow. As I have hinted at before, I also have a ton of shoots and vids I never posted. I'd love to share these. But there is a lot of work to do. So far its been a pretty amazing process of going back through the history of the site. I look forward to seeing where this new project leads and thank you guys for having a similar passion for the two things I personally can't ever get enough of ... amateurs and facials.

btw: For those looking to help further (and make some cash), I'll also offer a straight forward 50/50 revshare program for referral signups via epoch. Love sharing this with you guys first ... my kind of people on this forum indeed
    Sounds fantastic - I for one could definitely be interested.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post

I love the stories. I love to know what girl introduced you to what other new girl. I also particularly love when a girl just tags along and ends up sucking dick or taking a facial. Like Angel14, where her fat friend ends up sucking two dicks and licking cum off of Angel's face. I could tell that was totally unplanned. If you can highlight those stories, I'd appreciate it.

Page 151 of 202 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast