Page 152 of 202 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by PaulyLeonardo View Post
    I love the stories. I love to know what girl introduced you to what other new girl. I also particularly love when a girl just tags along and ends up sucking dick or taking a facial. Like Angel14, where her fat friend ends up sucking two dicks and licking cum off of Angel's face. I could tell that was totally unplanned. If you can highlight those stories, I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks so much for the suggestion I will definitely highlight these details and all the dynamics with the girls I can remember for you moving forward with the new site!

Its far from complete, but I'm so excited to announce that the billing is in place and the site is live again!

I just added the first previously unreleased video. It's one from my private stash of a really fun night in a hotel room with Serine and Afrika. I've got lots more work still to do on the site, but really need your support. Any memberships now will really help in the development of the site. Also please let me know what and who you want to see more of. I plan on bouncing back and forth between re-releasing old stuff and posting content from my private collection that's never been released before. I'm really enjoying going back through the site, it was an incredible ride and looking forward to more input like this from others!

For members of facialforum only, I will extend your memberships by three months at no extra cost considering there is so much content still to be added to the site. Just drop me a note from this forum after you sign up and I'll modify your memberships This is a limited time offer, that will expire once I complete the archives. I like supporting this forum!

Beginner

Great stuff, Joey. Lots of great girls over the years, but tops for me is Raven Riley. Would love to hear more about her story.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by semfan1 View Post
    Great stuff, Joey. Lots of great girls over the years, but tops for me is Raven Riley. Would love to hear more about her story.
    You're going to be a happy man then

Beginner

Video experts please help. Before I start uploading too many vids, I want to settle on the best format for cross platform accessibility and quality. I'm leaning towards wmv but have both MPEG-4 and QUICKTIME up right now for the first video with Afrika and Serine. Neither of these are loading on my i-phone though, so likely going to move on. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Also if there is a compression software you'd suggest, what I have is 10 years out of date, and trying to upload the video raw was a huge 10 gigabyte and 10 hours waste of time, lol

thanks for any tips!

Virgin

Default Beth?

Joey, please tell me that you will have the Beth sets posted... If so, count me in. I will probably have to hydrate a bit first though.

Thanks for bringing this back!

Virgin

AmFa was how I discovered my facial kink more than a decade ago. Thanks for everything!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    Thanks so much for the suggestion I will definitely highlight these details and all the dynamics with the girls I can remember for you moving forward with the new site!

Its far from complete, but I'm so excited to announce that the billing is in place and the site is live again!

I just added the first previously unreleased video. It's one from my private stash of a really fun night in a hotel room with Serine and Afrika. I've got lots more work still to do on the site, but really need your support. Any memberships now will really help in the development of the site. Also please let me know what and who you want to see more of. I plan on bouncing back and forth between re-releasing old stuff and posting content from my private collection that's never been released before. I'm really enjoying going back through the site, it was an incredible ride and looking forward to more input like this from others!

For members of facialforum only, I will extend your memberships by three months at no extra cost considering there is so much content still to be added to the site. Just drop me a note from this forum after you sign up and I'll modify your memberships This is a limited time offer, that will expire once I complete the archives. I like supporting this forum!
    Just signed up! Thrilled to have you back!

Beginner

It's great to be back and digging back into the site that was my life for over a decade with a little new found perspective on the whole journey. Your support is so appreciated and essential for this to happen, so a sincere thank you to everyone who has signed up. When your memberships expire please message me for the free three months extensions!! And that offer still stands for those on the fence.

I have been working on all areas of the site and getting my brain around Word Press. It pretty much rocks and is doing everything I had hoped for and more.

I just added the first reissue. It's Angel 5, such a fun shoot and now over 20 minutes long at very high rez!! I also posted the photo-set with outtakes, 130 images (not an image cut)! As requested, there are also no logos or watermarks at all on the video or the images. They were a big distraction. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Its early in the game, so suggestions now, as far as how the content is being reformatted and delivered, are still pretty easy to implement.

all the best, and enjoy,
    Joey

Virgin

Default Glad You're Back!

I am super excited that you have the site back up and running, I was a fan in the early 2000's. I am planning on getting a membership soon but I had a question. There used to be a video of Jenny wearing a ball cap and a hooters shirt from way back when - do you still have the vid and will it be added to the archive? I regret that the file was lost to me years ago so if it will be on there you can count on my membership asap. Thanks!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by DukeRL View Post
    Joey, please tell me that you will have the Beth sets posted... If so, count me in. I will probably have to hydrate a bit first though.

Thanks for bringing this back!
    I'd suggest gator-aid, but that shit is nothing but sugar You're welcome, thanks for your membership.

Page 152 of 202 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast