Page 153 of 202 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Virgin

Default Love this idea!

I love this idea for your reboot. I was about 17 when I first discovered your site and it still remains my favorite of all time. The POV angles coupled with the amateur/girl next door looking girls taking facials definitely is still my favorite niche. Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by FacialLover911 View Post
    I love this idea for your reboot. I was about 17 when I first discovered your site and it still remains my favorite of all time. The POV angles coupled with the amateur/girl next door looking girls taking facials definitely is still my favorite niche. Can't wait to see what you have in store!
    Thanks so much for the positive feedback! This is so awesome to read!

I have just finished rebooting all the comtent from 1997-1999! 1999 was a really incredible year for the site as many of you may recall. I would suggest checking it out. There are a bunch of shoots and clips that have not been available for over a decade and tons of new details about the dynamics going on behind the scenes during these extremely formative and crazy years. If you notice anything missing please lmk and I'll get on it!

Next up 2k!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    Thanks so much for the positive feedback! This is so awesome to read!

I have just finished rebooting all the comtent from 1997-1999! 1999 was a really incredible year for the site as many of you may recall. I would suggest checking it out. There are a bunch of shoots and clips that have not been available for over a decade and tons of new details about the dynamics going on behind the scenes during these extremely formative and crazy years. If you notice anything missing please lmk and I'll get on it!

Next up 2k!
    Can't wait, bring on vids of Beth please!

Virgin

Default Cheers mate

G'day Joey the new reboot is great just joined up, any chance u could put up some unreleased pics and vids of Jenny,Amber and Michele. Cheers mate

Beginner

Thumbs up O yeah!

Hi Joey, this is really great news!! Michele, Victoria and Jamie are my favorites. Would really love to see some more of them.
    Thanks for the restart of AF!

Beginner

Default Yesss!

The one girl who did it for me was Alicia. There was one shoot that had her having sex. Please tell me there's a video of that? That's worth the price of admission right there!

Virgin

Hey Joey. Can you message me privately for a sec.

Virgin

Default Alicia

Quote Originally Posted by djc2350 View Post
    The one girl who did it for me was Alicia. There was one shoot that had her having sex. Please tell me there's a video of that? That's worth the price of admission right there!
    I agree!!!
    I'm also hoping for a longer more clear version of Teri getting fucked

Virgin

Default New updates

G'day Joey, I joined the site last week and was hoping there will b sum more updates soon. Cheers

Beginner

Reboot update: I've been working night and day on the site and just finished up to February 2000. January was insane! Dominated by Angie, Lissa and Beth. There is a ton there to see.

Again, thank you so much to all of you for the amazing support this project is getting and the memberships. It's great to finally be able to tell the story in this format. For those diehards, you may notice I'm also presenting the shoots on the days they happened (thanks to the digital dates still on the original images). On the old site, we'd spread the girls out to mix things up, and because we fell way behind with all the prepping html and images for posting. This alone really aids in showing how things went down! Enjoy!! Lots more to cum

Page 153 of 202 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast