Page 154 of 202 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Virgin

Default Awesome

This makes me very happy. Looking forward to the Victoria and Ginger repostings! Ginger had suck an amazing body, I wish she did more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    Reboot update: I've been working night and day on the site and just finished up to February 2000. January was insane! Dominated by Angie, Lissa and Beth. There is a ton there to see.

Again, thank you so much to all of you for the amazing support this project is getting and the memberships. It's great to finally be able to tell the story in this format. For those diehards, you may notice I'm also presenting the shoots on the days they happened (thanks to the digital dates still on the original images). On the old site, we'd spread the girls out to mix things up, and because we fell way behind with all the prepping html and images for posting. This alone really aids in showing how things went down! Enjoy!! Lots more to cum
    Hey Joey, Great Work, I tried to continue our PM conversation but it says your inbox is full. You must be popular! Let me know when to try again. Suessi

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by suessi View Post
    Hey Joey, Great Work, I tried to continue our PM conversation but it says your inbox is full. You must be popular! Let me know when to try again. Suessi
    Thanks so much for letting me know and thank you! I just deleted a few.

Virgin

Default amateur-facials site

the reboot i.e amateur-facials 2.0 is like a dream come true. thanks so much joey

Virgin

Hey Joey. Msg me. Figure anything out?

Virgin

Default Can you fix the Zip for "Beth & Angie together again"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    Thanks so much for letting me know and thank you! I just deleted a few.
    Love the reboot - esp. the Angie stuff. But the zip for "Beth & Angie together again" shoot you just posted doesn't work. Can you fix it?

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by mott42 View Post
    Love the reboot - esp. the Angie stuff. But the zip for "Beth & Angie together again" shoot you just posted doesn't work. Can you fix it?
    Thanks so much for the feedback and so glad to hear you are enjoying the reboot. Thanks so much for the heads up too! The zip should be working now. I really appreciate the help, I'm sure I'm making some typos along the way, so if you notice anything else not working please just let me know.

Virgin

Holy shit I can't believe I have been using pics of Erin since high school 10 years ago. She has provided me with so much cum and amateur facials was probably one of the reasons any time I know I can get it I ask to give a facial and thanks to Peter north I also plan those moments. I completely forgot I made this account to find old pictures from a-f I had when I was a teenager lol. I would say find that site early in my youth made me wanna give facials my first girlfriend getting the worst of it. Oh how the years tick by lol

Virgin

Talking Teri, Teri, Teri..

I love Teri, I can eat her in mind her pussy all time and again.. But those are just wonders. I am unfortunately not able to pay the price of Amateur-Facial site. Anyway, I can have my dreams...
    Teri, Teri, Teri

Joey,
    Thank you very much! I have just joined and obsessively downloaded a ton of Teri's sets. You are making me so very, VERY happy!

Page 154 of 202 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast