Page 155 of 202 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Virgin

Joey paypal?

Beginner

Are the model updates in chronological order?

Quote Originally Posted by semfan1 View Post
    Are the model updates in chronological order?
    Thus far he has been updating in Chronological order, and it is a much more mammoth task than I thought. So many unseen sets...

Virgin

Joey -- pm mailbox is full again.

Please also check mailbox for my extension request. Thanks!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by tucker1234 View Post
    Joey paypal?
    So sorry for delay, been neck deep in content. I haven't set one up yet. Any chance you could drop me a private message about this, so we can figure it out

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarch View Post
    Joey -- pm mailbox is full again.

Please also check mailbox for my extension request. Thanks!
    Sorry about that! I just emptied my mailbox. I also sent out extensions to those whose initial terms expired. If you didn't get yours just drop me another message with your ccbill username and password you created when signing up and I'll get it right to you.

Others still interested the free three month extension offer? It is still open to all FF members! This project is turning out to be bigger than even I imagined. But well worth the effort, finding so much content even I forgot about!!

Thank you again for all the support I've gotten from FF, you guys are the only market I've hit and honestly the one I care most about. I would also suggest, if any of you have traffic (I realize this is not a webmaster forum, but want to offer it to you guys first), check out the partner program. It is live 50/50 split and I have 1 active partner sending the site traffic yet who is doing very well; so hint hint, it might be a great opportunity for you.

All the best and much much more to cum!!

Beginner

Thanks, Joey. The site is great. So you have an order in mind on what updates are scheduled? Curious when Raven Riley stories and content will happen.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by semfan1 View Post
    Thanks, Joey. The site is great. So you have an order in mind on what updates are scheduled? Curious when Raven Riley stories and content will happen.
    At the pace I'm going it's going to take a while. She first appears in 2004 and I have a feeling things will slow down even more when I hit the videos. The chronological order has really helped me recall the back-stories and discover all the missing content. I still have bunch to post in May and June of 2000. May is almost done. What a month that was!!

Expert

Default Does someone knows who is she?

This is by far the girl I like the most in the site, but I've never known her name. In fact, these are all her pictures I have. Can somebody ID her?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by sayuri View Post
    This is by far the girl I like the most in the site, but I've never known her name. In fact, these are all her pictures I have. Can somebody ID her?
    That's Krista. She's the twins' (Alicia and Ashley) best friend. Lots of her coming back to the site soon!

Page 155 of 202 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast