Page 157 of 202 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

I don't know what's up with the new Amateur-Facials site, but I do know that Local Girls 411 was a completely separate site and as far as I can tell had nothing to do with Joey. It was also based in Buffalo, so several of the young women did shoots with LG 411… small town, I figure, so there was overlap, but it goes to show that someone with a bit of an enterprising spirit could get women to model even in a "middle America" city!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_C View Post
    Like many of the older sites from the early 00s, Local Girls 411 should be considered now an "archive" site. It also seems to have been abandoned midway through construction. It has more videos than photo sets. Many of the promised "forthcoming" sets will probably never arrive. The videos are long, rambling, and often recorded with loud background noise. (Some people, I guess, like TVs as ambient noise and forget to turn them off when recording. Either that, or they should realize that playing music in the background is a crappy way of creating a soundtrack for a video.) However, all this gives the the videos the voyeuristic feel of eavesdropping on people who are hanging out, shooting the breeze and having sex. If you've never joined and want to see more from Alicia, Olivia, Sarah, Serine, Ciara and tons from Shelly and Aia—in addition to about 15 other girls—then it might be worth signing up to download these videos and sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by justjoeblow View Post
    I tried to register and it wouldn't even kick back a confirmation email.... not sure whats going on with it? Does anyone know if he plans to add the content from localfoxes and localgirls411 as well ?

Platinum member

Default Gone dead?

Any idea what happened here? The updates at A-F just stopped and haven't resumed in some time...

Virgin

Default Well joey. ..?

We need answers! What's up???

Virgin

Default Site Down

I just joined the website and it says:

The requested URL members/20202/index was not found on this server.

Virgin

Default Knock Knock

While I can still access the site, no updates in almost a month. Earth to Joey?

Virgin

Default Site Down

What website address are you using to log in?

I am using gonzovision com/members/20202/index

Virgin

Default updates

Finally. Joey is back

Virgin

Default Site Down

Can't go in still. What is the link to the members page?

I am using http :// amateur-facials .com but I haven't had time to log in in a few weeks. Good to hear that Joey is back at it.
    Last edited by dirtydave79; 07-19-2016 at 07:51 PM. Reason: removed hotlink

Virgin

I'm confused...we got a whole month of no updates, then a few updates, now it's been another week with out any new content...but the front page says "daily updates".

Page 157 of 202 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast