Page 158 of 202 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Default Blog entries?

Wasn't there a link on the free side where you could read the various blog entries describing all the past shoots? It made for a great narrative.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by treyrussek View Post
    Wasn't there a link on the free side where you could read the various blog entries describing all the past shoots? It made for a great narrative.
    The blog is still free, I've just set it to require you to set up an account to view the blog. It takes just a few seconds.

As for updates, it has been a really rough couple months. I had fired up my old Mac G3 when I started the blog and the reboot and all was good. But then it died. I thought all was lost. Two 750 gig hard drives full of content!! Luckily, I learned about a hard drive encasement that worked for old IDE drives from Rosewill. I ordered one off of Newegg and it arrived yesterday!! I've been updating with what I could find on other devices until now, but the Rosewill works perfectly and I finally have access to both of the old hard drives and all of the content. I'm making a copy of it to another hard drive to avoid this issue again, but didn't want to scare anyone until I was able to find out whether or not all was lost.

I've been banging away on some great updates and hope you guys get over to enjoy! Lots of Kayla, Beth and Michele went up today, including her previously removed sex shoot. I also posted a previously unreleased set of Skye with a 30 minute video (her first). There's a lot to see, but a mountain of content still to come.

Expert

Thanks for the amazing unreleased content!

Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by mrbuster; 08-31-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks for the update, Joey, and congratulations on avoiding disaster!

recently I joined but I never received the pass, I tried to register again but my username resulted already in use
    then I requested a new pass...but again I got no answer.
    It is like a dog chasing its tail
    (spam folder controlled)

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by mauro006 View Post
    recently I joined but I never received the pass, I tried to register again but my username resulted already in use
    then I requested a new pass...but again I got no answer.
    It is like a dog chasing its tail
    (spam folder controlled)

The blog is still free. Considering your issue, and that others seem to be having a problem with this as well, I just changed up the format and don't require a word press registration to view the blog. Hopefully, this will help you with your access issue. Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    The blog is still free. Considering your issue, and that others seem to be having a problem with this as well, I just changed up the format and don't require a word press registration to view the blog. Hopefully, this will help you with your access issue. Enjoy!!
    thank you very much Joey, but i do not be able.
    the site required credit card.
    Last edited by mauro006; 09-04-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    Link for the blog?

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by treyrussek View Post
    Link for the blog?
    http://amateur-facials.com

Beginner

Any idea when the Raven Riley stuff will get rebooted?

Page 158 of 202 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast