Page 159 of 202 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Virgin

I joined the site for premium via credit card and when i log in I cant view the vontent

Expert

Everybody should really join the new site. Lots of new videos and photo shoots, including some outtakes. Really well worth your time and money.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
    Everybody should really join the new site. Lots of new videos and photo shoots, including some outtakes. Really well worth your time and money.
    Once again thank you mrbuster for all your help and support in this project!! This thread you started is epic and all your comments and memberships drive the reboot. Knowing you guys want to see this stuff and get the full back story is all the fuel I need to dig in. There is a lot more digging to do. But it's true there is a lot of great content up now ... so much that has never been said or seen before. The outtakes are really sick and I just posted previously unreleased videos featuring Roxy, Eve and a 1/2 hour director's cut of Victoria's first video (previously only 7 minutes of it was released).

I'm almost done with 2000 (September 2000 might just have been the best month ever, and there's more to add still!). I'll need to keep going back as I uncover things I missed. This is really fun, and honestly kinda nudging me closer to coming out of retirement. No clue how that might look but we have reached the primary goal ... thanks to memberships I can just pay the server bills guaranteeing the reboot can continue. Some extra at this point just might be what's needed to justify a pilgrimage back to Buffalo. I do miss the life and the girls!! It might fun to just do some doc style stuff on their lives now. Maybe a facial or two. Who knows.

Check out the blog to see what's new: http://amateur-facials.com

Have a great day facial fans!!

Virgin

Default Can You Fix The Victoria/Bridget Extended Video Link?

Very excited about the unreleased stuff - loving the unreleased photos. But some links are broken - the one for the Victoria/Bridget shoot. for example. Would love to see that! Also Beth shower zip link is broken too.

Joey, great work on this. Not only brings back memories, still works as amazing material today!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    Once again thank you mrbuster for all your help and support in this project!! This thread you started is epic and all your comments and memberships drive the reboot. Knowing you guys want to see this stuff and get the full back story is all the fuel I need to dig in. There is a lot more digging to do. But it's true there is a lot of great content up now ... so much that has never been said or seen before. The outtakes are really sick and I just posted previously unreleased videos featuring Roxy, Eve and a 1/2 hour director's cut of Victoria's first video (previously only 7 minutes of it was released).

I'm almost done with 2000 (September 2000 might just have been the best month ever, and there's more to add still!). I'll need to keep going back as I uncover things I missed. This is really fun, and honestly kinda nudging me closer to coming out of retirement. No clue how that might look but we have reached the primary goal ... thanks to memberships I can just pay the server bills guaranteeing the reboot can continue. Some extra at this point just might be what's needed to justify a pilgrimage back to Buffalo. I do miss the life and the girls!! It might fun to just do some doc style stuff on their lives now. Maybe a facial or two. Who knows.

Have a great day facial fans!!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by mott42 View Post
    Very excited about the unreleased stuff - loving the unreleased photos. But some links are broken - the one for the Victoria/Bridget shoot. for example. Would love to see that! Also Beth shower zip link is broken too.

Joey, great work on this. Not only brings back memories, still works as amazing material today!
    I really appreciate your feedback! Also, thank you for letting me know about the broken links. I just fixed the ones you mentioned ... now you can see them Please let me know if you notice more and thanks so much for your membership!!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    I really appreciate your feedback! Also, thank you for letting me know about the broken links. I just fixed the ones you mentioned ... now you can see them Please let me know if you notice more and thanks so much for your membership!!
    No, thank you! It's 17 years later and this is still amazing stuff. And the reboot, with all the unreleased stuff, extended videos and the like just makes it so much better!

I did find one more broken link - the zip for Beth and Michelle Together Again.

Thanks again for all the hard work, Joey.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by mott42 View Post
    No, thank you! It's 17 years later and this is still amazing stuff. And the reboot, with all the unreleased stuff, extended videos and the like just makes it so much better!

I did find one more broken link - the zip for Beth and Michelle Together Again.

Thanks again for all the hard work, Joey.

Awesome!! I just fixed the link and I added Beth15 Enjoy

Lewisifer

Default so awesome

so great - thanks Joey for all that you do!

Ive probably jerked more to AF than anything else in my life if i added it all up. I was a member back in 00 or 01 and couldn't stop wanking! had a few of yr VHS tapes too which i loved and wish i still had.

Thanks Joey for many new updates

Just love this site

Can you fix terivid601-603 ?
    Melonie33.zip
    Last edited by V740V; 10-15-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by V740V View Post
    Thanks Joey for many new updates

Just love this site

Can you fix terivid601-603 ?
    Melonie33.zip
    No problem and thanks so much for your support via membership. I have fixed the links you mentioned. I have also added links on each page of AF to this forum from the site, and it is the best place to let me know about any broken links or other issues or questions regarding the reboot.

For those who have been patiently waiting, I've also done a bit of a flash forward to add the first two Pamela shoots. So many more on the way and lots of her I have never released before. As I've said, I am attempting to do this chronologically, but at times I like to bounce around ... I also couldn't wait to get to Pamela!

enjoy,
    Joey

Page 159 of 202 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast