Page 164 of 202 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by V740V View Post
    Both videos in angel5 is not working

Many new good updates

Thanks Joey
    I'm testing a streaming format with the angel5 video and it loads fine on my mac using Firefox but not Safari. If this format is giving other people issues I will stick with the wmv and quicktime for vids. Thought is was worth a try.

Glad you are liking the updates. So much to choose from and I'm bouncing around a bit now to introduce some more of the girls and their story-lines to the site. So fun!!!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    I'm testing a streaming format with the angel5 video and it loads fine on my mac using Firefox but not Safari. If this format is giving other people issues I will stick with the wmv and quicktime for vids. Thought is was worth a try.

Glad you are liking the updates. So much to choose from and I'm bouncing around a bit now to introduce some more of the girls and their story-lines to the site. So fun!!!
    Considering the issues with the streaming version of this video, I just replaced it with a standard QT version, like the others on the blog site. It should now be viewable by all! Thanks so much for the feedback.

enjoy,
    Joey

Platinum member

...is it just me, or did a bunch of shoots disappear from the archives all of a sudden?

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by lloydimready View Post
    ...is it just me, or did a bunch of shoots disappear from the archives all of a sudden?
    It's not just you. A total of 54 sets have been permanently removed. Many of you are familiar with this side story line ... the gist, I've been in negotiations for nearly 15 years with three models over their content and have finally (yesterday to be exact) settled on good terms. I've sold them the rights to their content to do with as they want. OG fans know exactly who they are and the roll they played in the early story of AF. Luckily, the tale can be told without them as their time on the site was brief, but led us to 2001, the greatest year AF had and one I have only just begun rebooting. A year where I produced nearly 300 scenes most of which have never been released.

Let's bow our heads for a moment of silence ... make a toast ... take a hit ... fuck it ... it's time to get back to work or the reboot. So much great content to cum

On a final note before I move on for good. Please know, I did go to bat for you guys, many times. For those who got in early on the blog, well, lucky you and thank you for the support. This project would not be possible without you!
    Last edited by JoeyAF72; 11-23-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Platinum member

Appreciate the candid and thoughtful response, man – thank you!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by lloydimready View Post
    Appreciate the candid and thoughtful response, man – thank you!
    Of course!

Also, after making the initial deep cut yesterday, I went back in this morning and did some fine tuning, enabling me to restore 11 of the posts almost in their entirety. So only a total of 43 have been removed.

Many new nice updates Joey

jennyjademov1 is not working btw

Keep up the good work

Just wondering something
    Does Jenny know about the updates?
    She is okey with it?

Just curious about it

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by V740V View Post
    Many new nice updates Joey

jennyjademov1 is not working btw

Keep up the good work

Just wondering something
    Does Jenny know about the updates?
    She is okey with it?

Just curious about it
    I haven't heard from her in years. I have done my best to touch base with all the girls I still have contact info for though about the reboot. Truth is, the blog is getting nothing in comparison to the exposure it got back in the day. At one point we were rocking 10k members and who knows how many times the old shoots were shared. I checked some tube sites and some of our stolen vids have over 1 million views (I'd love a penny for every on of those, lol). It's really wonderful though to find out the interest and appreciation for the content is still there. I have a ton of Jenny stuff I never got to before, so stay tuned. Thanks for the positive feedback, I'm just getting to the really good stuff. 2001 was the biggest year production wise and therefor there is the most unreleased content.

The previously unreleased vids like the Jenny Jade one going up today take forever to compress (yup even today). So I got a bit ahead of myself when I posted the update. It's on its way up on to the server now and will be ready for download in about 10 minutes. It's a huge one, unfortunately incomplete as it was the first time we used the new video camera and it's battery died, but still 20 minutes of great content totally unedited which jenny and Jade fans will cherish.

I understand looking forward to more of Jenny
    Is 2001 the last year she doing movies with AF?

Its just something about her eyes that make me crazy

She`s got the look

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    It's not just you. A total of 54 sets have been permanently removed. Many of you are familiar with this side story line ... the gist, I've been in negotiations for nearly 15 years with three models over their content and have finally (yesterday to be exact) settled on good terms. I've sold them the rights to their content to do with as they want. OG fans know exactly who they are and the roll they played in the early story of AF. Luckily, the tale can be told without them as their time on the site was brief, but led us to 2001, the greatest year AF had and one I have only just begun rebooting. A year where I produced nearly 300 scenes most of which have never been released.

Let's bow our heads for a moment of silence ... make a toast ... take a hit ... fuck it ... it's time to get back to work or the reboot. So much great content to cum

On a final note before I move on for good. Please know, I did go to bat for you guys, many times. For those who got in early on the blog, well, lucky you and thank you for the support. This project would not be possible without you!
    Beth and who else?

Page 164 of 202 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast