Page 167 of 202 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by killerk View Post
    Joey? Can't wait to see the Roxy ones where she got a new set of bolt-ons! Coming soon I hope. Also, one of the rare ones was of a girl named Pierce, was she a B-lo girl?
    Roxy with the "bolt-ons!" I love it! I'm pretty sure chronologically speaking, that's the next shoot of hers to reboot. I'm kinda working on ten things at once on the site, but updates are my main priority and I'll bump Roxy and Pierce up on the cue for you. Most likely tomorrow

Beginner

You are the man Joey...thanks dude.

Beginner

Solid new additions Joey, thanks for Pierce and New Roxy. It's like it's the mid 2000's all over again

Virgin

Default Pamela

When are the Pamela ones going up?

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by tonymikhail4 View Post
    When are the Pamela ones going up?
    They are up! Along with the originally released shoots of all the girls! Due to overwhelming demand from members, I just completed an epic revival of the AF's Classic Member's area! It contains all our productions, exclusives, newsletters, and more from 1998-2004. As some of you might recall, 2004 on was built in a mysql database that was lost, however all that content as well as tons more previously unreleased shoots, outtakes, and reissues will be posted to the new blog site.

Making the old members area available again is one huge update ... w/hundreds of shoots available again for the first time in years!

Some things to note: AF Classic is archived by release date, as everything within is presented in it's original format. All updates to the new blog site are being posted in chronological order by date of production. The content from all the bonus sites we used to run will be folded into the new blog site. Also, all previously unreleased AF content will be added only to the blog site. But no worries, as a member, you get full access to both!! Enjoy and happy hunting!! >>> Amateur-Facials.com

Virgin

Default Nfl blitz

This was by far my favorite shoot ever. Did a set of pics ever make it onto this forum? Too bad about Beth, she is my ATF.

Virgin

Ever think of doing new shoots Joey? You know what would be really amazing? Trying to get a few of the old AF girls back for another shoot. Skye, Michelle, Angel, Ashley, Jenny are my fave!

Virgin

Default Pamela2101.wmv

Joey,

The only clip I really wanted and one of the only reason I joined again to get the clip is not there and not even on old site.

I am after clip called pamela2101 and is in wmv format with Ashley, Alicia & Pamela

Please load that one, its my favorite.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by tonymikhail4 View Post
    Joey,

The only clip I really wanted and one of the only reason I joined again to get the clip is not there and not even on old site.

I am after clip called pamela2101 and is in wmv format with Ashley, Alicia & Pamela

Please load that one, its my favorite.
    Great shoot and extremely apropos considering the Superbowl performance just handed in by New England and making the twins very happy girls once again. I just posted it for you. Enjoy

Page 167 of 202 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast