Page 168 of 202 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by tucker1234 View Post
    Ever think of doing new shoots Joey? You know what would be really amazing? Trying to get a few of the old AF girls back for another shoot. Skye, Michelle, Angel, Ashley, Jenny are my fave!
    All the time! I totally agree. We'll just have to see how the reboot goes. If it brings in enough to make it worth the cost, then I'm down. So far things are going very well.

Virgin

Default pamel21

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the upload but the video is actually incomplete or damaged as it crashes at 4mins 19secs. Same thing happened last time.

Please fix

Thanks

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by tonymikhail4 View Post
    Hi Joey,

Thanks for the upload but the video is actually incomplete or damaged as it crashes at 4mins 19secs. Same thing happened last time.

Please fix

Thanks

I know its abrupt, but that's it. It ends with the twins giving Pamela a post facials kiss on either cheek. As I recall the battery died at that moment giving it the sudden ending.

Beginner

Default Promise

Joey. I remember back in the day you did a double bj set w Promise . How did you get her to do a double facial? And any chance we will see it soon?

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by killerk View Post
    Joey. I remember back in the day you did a double bj set w Promise . How did you get her to do a double facial? And any chance we will see it soon?
    I just rebooted it for you killerk ... w/outtake pics! Enjoy

Beginner

Joey. You are the man. Hands down. Thanks. I remember that set from back in the day. That "phat" ass is burned in my brain since then.

Beginner

Default Fantastic Content - Keep Up With the G-Strings!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    They are up! Along with the originally released shoots of all the girls! Due to overwhelming demand from members, I just completed an epic revival of the AF's Classic Member's area! It contains all our productions, exclusives, newsletters, and more from 1998-2004. As some of you might recall, 2004 on was built in a mysql database that was lost, however all that content as well as tons more previously unreleased shoots, outtakes, and reissues will be posted to the new blog site.

Making the old members area available again is one huge update ... w/hundreds of shoots available again for the first time in years!

Some things to note: AF Classic is archived by release date, as everything within is presented in it's original format. All updates to the new blog site are being posted in chronological order by date of production. The content from all the bonus sites we used to run will be folded into the new blog site. Also, all previously unreleased AF content will be added only to the blog site. But no worries, as a member, you get full access to both!! Enjoy and happy hunting!! >>> Amateur-Facials.com
    This is going to be a must-have for me. I was a member all those years ago, and loved your content. I really liked how the girls had fun and wore sexy little outfits, especially thongs and g-strings. Too often sites just have women get naked mechanically to do a scene.

Here's hoping the reboot goes well. And here's hoping even more that Jenny wants to shoot vids again!

Beginner

Loving the reboot! The outdoor scene with Raven is just epic, though it is missing the post-facial footage from the original. Can't wait to see more of her scenes rebooted.

Discovering some new favorites. How did I miss Aia before?

Blue and Mindy are amazing. Love every scene with them even though neither was the most enthusiastic.
    Last edited by semfan1; 02-28-2017 at 04:54 AM.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by semfan1 View Post
    Loving the reboot! The outdoor scene with Raven is just epic, though it is missing the post-facial footage from the original. Can't wait to see more of her scenes rebooted.

Discovering some new favorites. How did I miss Aia before?

Blue and Mindy are amazing. Love every scene with them even though neither was the most enthusiastic.
    That is a great Raven scene! I just posted the original vid for you. I also added a couple more Raven sets

Aia was for sure my last serious fav. What a girl!! Lot's of her was never released so looking forward to sharing.

lol, yeah Mindy and Blue had serious hardcore attitude, too cool for school. hahaha! More of them both coming soon.

Have a great day and thanks so much for the support!!

Virgin

Hi Joey, I love the reboot! I love the amateurs Leanna and Taylor. Will you be posting more of them? Thanks!

Page 168 of 202 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast