Page 170 of 202 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    That is a really great shoot! I'm capturing it for you now and will post it totally unedited a little later today. Enjoy and thanks for the awesome request!!
    Great pics! Also had a good laugh lately about the girls in socks. I noticed you mentioned it and I always noticed that. If anything I liked it as it made the sets seem more real and the girls more natural.

Virgin

Joey the Pamela butt cum post is a dream come true, if only there was video to go with that...

Can't wait to see more Alexa too, I was not a member when she popped up and a lot of her stuff seems was lost in the mysql thing

Amateur-Facials was the first site I found on the web long ago, sooooo happy that it is back! Now if only you could find the original video for those Lissa videos from way back at the start
    Last edited by keldorfan; 04-13-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Virgin

thanks joey for the blog ! the blog is totaly awesome!!!!

Virgin

Hi Joey. Excellent work on the reboot! I was wondering if you could add in the early (from 1999, I think) dual facial scene with Billi and Teri. Thanks!

Default Jade

the blog / reboot is great, and awesome to see amateur facials alive and well. I was wondering if you had any unreleased or more outtakes of Jade?

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by pjblidge View Post
    the blog / reboot is great, and awesome to see amateur facials alive and well. I was wondering if you had any unreleased or more outtakes of Jade?
    Thanks so much! Yes I have unreleased stuff from pretty much all the girls from 2001 on. I'll dig in to the Jade material for you and get something up soon!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by nougat66 View Post
    Hi Joey. Excellent work on the reboot! I was wondering if you could add in the early (from 1999, I think) dual facial scene with Billi and Teri. Thanks!
    I thought I'd already posted that one. But I'll make sure, if I missed it I'll get it right up!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by keldorfan View Post
    Joey the Pamela butt cum post is a dream come true, if only there was video to go with that...

Can't wait to see more Alexa too, I was not a member when she popped up and a lot of her stuff seems was lost in the mysql thing

Amateur-Facials was the first site I found on the web long ago, sooooo happy that it is back! Now if only you could find the original video for those Lissa videos from way back at the start
    So glad you're enjoying it!! More Alexa is on the way!! I also wish I had been making proper vids back in the Lissa era. She was one of my favorites!!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by bolt View Post
    thanks joey for the blog ! the blog is totaly awesome!!!!
    You're very welcome and thanks or the support!!

Virgin

Thanks for the quick reply. The one I referred to has the amateur facials vertical copyright imprint in purple on the lower left of each pic.

Page 170 of 202 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast