Page 173 of 202 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    Sorry about that, hmmmm .... I'll keep digging around, I still have tons more to reboot not to include shit tons of Ashley that was never previously released I can't wait to get up on the new blog site!!
    That sounds great, Ashley was my favorite of the twins.

That reminds me of a couple other questions. Obviously the site focused on facials, but occasionally there was some cumming in mouths; my impression was that Ashley, Skye, and Kim definitely enjoyed that, while I got the impression that Kayla and several others were not big fans of the taste and avoided it when possible. Which of the other girls do you most distinctly recall being ok with eating cum, or OTOH finding it disgusting? And second, which of the girls were, in your experience, the best at giving blowjobs? And were any of them ever able to bring their male subject to orgasm in and with their mouth alone? The few oral shots I recall ended with the man jacking off into a mouth, but perhaps there are some scenes I'm forgetting, and perhaps some encounters like that which weren't films, but in which the girls demonstrated their full skills...

Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    Joey,
    I forgot my login credentials and I can't see a way to fix that. How should I proceed?
    Scratch that - I found my info. Thanks for all the updates in my absence.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by scottifer View Post
    That sounds great, Ashley was my favorite of the twins.

That reminds me of a couple other questions. Obviously the site focused on facials, but occasionally there was some cumming in mouths; my impression was that Ashley, Skye, and Kim definitely enjoyed that, while I got the impression that Kayla and several others were not big fans of the taste and avoided it when possible. Which of the other girls do you most distinctly recall being ok with eating cum, or OTOH finding it disgusting? And second, which of the girls were, in your experience, the best at giving blowjobs? And were any of them ever able to bring their male subject to orgasm in and with their mouth alone? The few oral shots I recall ended with the man jacking off into a mouth, but perhaps there are some scenes I'm forgetting, and perhaps some encounters like that which weren't films, but in which the girls demonstrated their full skills...
    You're right on with Skye, Kim and Ashley. They both had no issue at all with taking oral cumshots and seemed to like the flavor. Kayla was okay with it. I'm trying to offer all this info and more in the blog. But the single best blowjob has to go to Kayla. She was hands free for sure!! Monique, Kim, Breanna (Brianna), and Aia also had their technique down!! They were some of my all time favorites.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    Scratch that - I found my info. Thanks for all the updates in my absence.
    Awesome to hear! There is a link on every page of the blog, on the right side near bottom for "lost password." Should be easy enough to just use that if you have any troubles in the future. So glad to hear you're enjoying the updates, tons and tons more to come!!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by mandiargues View Post
    Cherry (who went on to bigger, better & more things)
    Monique was week but cherry sexy

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyAF72 View Post
    You're right on with Skye, Kim and Ashley. They both had no issue at all with taking oral cumshots and seemed to like the flavor. Kayla was okay with it. I'm trying to offer all this info and more in the blog. But the single best blowjob has to go to Kayla. She was hands free for sure!! Monique, Kim, Breanna (Brianna), and Aia also had their technique down!! They were some of my all time favorites.
    Ah, good to know; one can't tell that very well from the pictures alone, and even watching the videos doubtless doesn't convey exactly what the feeling is like, so now I'll look forward to rewatching those particular girls with the knowledge that they gave the best sucking action. I always wondered why you had so many scenes with Kayla given that I could tell she was so-so about the cum itself. I did see in the blog once where you commended that Skye didn't give the best blowjobs, which disappointed me, as she was so good looking, seemed very eager & willing, and happy with cum, so I always imagined she was a good sucker, but I guess you can't always have everything. Good to know Kim was ideal in both ways.

How about any AF girls making you (or another guy) cum into their mouths, with their mouths? (or mouths & hands, but I mean: without the guy pulling out and jerking into a tongue?) Did that ever happen in a filmed scene, or outside of one just for fun or practice?

Virgin

Damn. I joined just to see these pictures. I remember when I first came across amateur facials in highschool. Skye, Kayla, Ashley and Alicia were my favorites

* Verified Member *

Default who is this?

I found this afdc pic, apparently another girl there who didn't mind eating cum. But I can't remember seeing this girl before, anyone know her name?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by scottifer View Post
    I found this afdc pic, apparently another girl there who didn't mind eating cum. But I can't remember seeing this girl before, anyone know her name?
    Katrina! This set and another are up on the new AF blog now and I'll post a few more of hers today now that you got me thinking of her!!

Virgin

I really miss all this. I wish Skye had a video where she had sex. Same thing with natasha

Page 173 of 202 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast