Page 174 of 202 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2015

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

* Verified Member *

Default AFDC deepthroating?

Joey, did any of the girls deep throat on or off camera? I don't remember seeing that in particular, but maybe there are some scenes of this I missed (or that didn't get recorded).

Virgin

On the original sight or the reboot are there any sets with Beth? Sorry if this question has been asked already.

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Does anyone have more from Alexa, especially this set:

It seems I acn not join using my German Credit Card.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Some more from Alexa ...

I can remember when I first saw them like it was just yesterday ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-Mike View Post
    Some more from Alexa ...

I can remember when I first saw them like it was just yesterday ...
    She does have this cute hometown face look that goes directly into the heart and in ones pants.

Pierre

I could not have said it any better. Precisely what I felt. Thanks mate!

Beginner

Default Site seems broken or finished

I just joined the new Amateur-facials.com last week and the login was not working at all so i had to get a refund to my account, not sure if the site is finished or what so i suggest not to join at the moment unless this is figured out.

Virgin

Default I was ready to join....

But then all the Beth content disappeared. Much sadness. Is there anywhere to get her sets or god willing videos now?

Quote Originally Posted by yayaya View Post
    But then all the Beth content disappeared. Much sadness. Is there anywhere to get her sets or god willing videos now?
    In platinum forum we have a request tread. So there is perhaps a way to get some Beth stuff.

Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by vvenom1980 View Post
    I just joined the new Amateur-facials.com last week and the login was not working at all so i had to get a refund to my account, not sure if the site is finished or what so i suggest not to join at the moment unless this is figured out.
    The site is working just fine but there is some dead links a long the way. It also seem that there are reasonable updates

Pierre

Page 174 of 202 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast