Page 47 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Default More

I Can't remember her name. Anyone know who she is?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

That's Jade! Love her.

Default 3rd skye post of the day.

Even more skye pics...

Default Hot as hell

Kayla and some other girl. This is awesome. Who is the other girl?

Expert

That's Mindy! She changes her hair in every set, so she's tough to recognize.

Default more pics

I think her name is Jasmin

Default mmm Sugarcane

Here's Sugarcane doing a nice Bukkake.

Default Thanks !

and the threads continues, thanks BCSMASTER for the new postings, keeping this thread alive!

Expert

Default Amateur-facials.com Superfans Unite!

I have been a longtime fan of amateur-facials.com, and now that it appears as if the site itself has ceased to release new productions, (only updating the quality of already released videos), I think it's time to celebrate (and mourn) an internet classic.

After months of combing through discs from the last 9 years, I have finally archived the entire site (and sister sites) on one drive, over 40GB worth. (Only the original productions from Buffalo, not the third-party content from California).

I have access to every shoot and every video ever released (with two exceptions), and know every set that every model has appeared in.

Fans of the site will probably admit to a love-hate relationship with it, especially concerning the removal of Beth and Bridget, the inability to access the older shoots, the loss of all of the recent ashleyalicia and completelykayla sets, the dead links, and the fact that they are still charging $30 a month for no new content (and have been for years), etc.

But . . . it's still the best! They treat each other with respect, have fun, and obviously enjoy their involvement. The girls are real, the sets are plentiful, and the picture quality is great.

What I would like to do, is have a forum for people who have questions (did Michele ever have sex? Did Alicia ever have sex? Did Jenny ever not wear panties?, etc: by the way - yes, yes and yes), or have something to offer. (photos, movies or sets that are rare or no longer available, inside info, etc.)

I would be happy to upload rare pics and sets and provide info anyone who would like. To start off, a rare one of Lissa . . .

(I would prefer if this thread not become a request thread for material that is easily accessible on the web or through the site).

Hope this becomes an arena for real fans of the site to get info, and post and collect things that have been "off-line" for some time now . . .

do you know if teri made some videos?

Page 47 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast