Page 52 of 202 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Virgin

Is there any hardcore for the girls named Morissa, Jade, Jasmina and Bre-Anna?

Also, if you have their pics, could you post pussy shots of Morissa and Jasmina ? Thanks a lot !

No hotlinking in the forum please, boltar
    / elgrego
    Last edited by elgrego; 04-27-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: no hotlinking in the forum

Expert

Yes, there are series for all of them. They're still available. Should be pretty easy to track them down online, or join the site.

Quote Originally Posted by boltar View Post
    Is there any hardcore for the girls named Morissa, Jade, Jasmina and Bre-Anna?

Also, if you have their pics, could you post pussy shots of Morissa and Jasmina ? Thanks a lot !
    Last edited by elgrego; 04-27-2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: removing hotlinks from quote

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
    Yes, there are series for all of them. They're still available. Should be pretty easy to track them down online, or join the site.
    You mean they all had fucked ?

Bre-Anna, Jade and Jasmina are easy to find (I've seen several sample series for each), however Morissa is not one of the best known, and I could find only one or two sets ( a google search on her gives only 1 result). I just wondered if you could just post (if it exists) one clear pussy shot from Morissa because the rare sets of her I found did not include any...

Please

Expert

You mean they all had fucked ?

Bre-Anna, Jade and Jasmina are easy to find (I've seen several sample series for each), however Morissa is not one of the best known, and I could find only one or two sets ( a google search on her gives only 1 result). I just wondered if you could just post (if it exists) one clear pussy shot from Morissa because the rare sets of her I found did not include any...

Please
    No. None of them have had sex on the site. Very few of the girls have. I view hardcore as oral sex as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 40.jpg (195.2 KB, 2661 views)

Virgin

Thanks a lot ! What you're doing is great for the the fans of Amateur-facials !

I also wanted to ask you something (I hope I'm not bothering you), but could you just tell me the total number of sets there are for Morissa, and if you could just post one pussy shot from Jasmina (I wanted to ask you earlier but I forgot this) ?

Virgin

Smile

Can anybody tell me more about my dreamgirl "Lissa". Are there videos or more rare pics from her in the net?

Great thread!!!

d.

Expert

Thanks a lot ! What you're doing is great for the the fans of Amateur-facials !

I also wanted to ask you something (I hope I'm not bothering you), but could you just tell me the total number of sets there are for Morissa, and if you could just post one pussy shot from Jasmina (I wanted to ask you earlier but I forgot this) ?
    No bother at all.

Morissa:

Morissa 1-4
    April 2
    • File Type: jpg 09.jpg (215.8 KB, 1370 views)

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by darkning2000 View Post
    Can anybody tell me more about my dreamgirl "Lissa". Are there videos or more rare pics from her in the net?

Great thread!!!

d.
    Lissa is a classic.

As far as info, she started when she was 18, and was introduced to AF by Teri and had never had a facial before.

Lissa was on early, so the videos are very short (and not online anymore) - between 15 and 35 seconds each, but she has videos for the following series:

Lissa 1 - 11 (with the exception of 7)
    Teri 2, 6, 7
    Beth 4, Newyear, Xmas

and an interview.

As far as "rare" pics, unfortunately all Lissa pics are rare at this point. In addition to the series that she's been in:

Lissa 1 - 11
    Teri 2, 6, 7, 8
    Beth 4
    Newyear
    Xmas

As far as rare pics, she appeared in a posing set where AF was selling her panties - something they've never done before or since (see the first post of this thread.)

In addition, she appeared in a very early posing set with Beth and Teri. I attached a photo below. Keep in mind this is NOT the same series as Teri 7, which features the same girls on the same bed.

This is one of the very few sets that I don't possess in it's entirety, so if anyone does, hit me up, and you will be richly rewarded

How's this for rare?! (For those that don't know, Jenny never poses completely naked)
    Oh god thank you! Any more rarities?

Well, the way AF works is that they do a photo shoot, and often they video the shoot as well. So the video of Jenny 4 will correspond with the photo set of Jenny 4. VERY RARELY do they have a video only shoot (mostly in the later years - in the case of Jenny, Jenny 20). Obviously I can only report on what was released. I'm sure there are more shoots (and certainly more videos of shoots) still in the vault. Hopefully, Joey will release them someday . . .

As of now, I am only reporting on h/c shoots not s/c shoots. If someone want the totals for a particular model including local foxes, buffteens or other shoots, which is just modeling, I'd be happy to give that info.
    I meant that I only have 4 vids of Jenny in total, I have no idea what number shoots they are.

I'd love to know if Jenny did s/c only shoots and how many!

Amfacials.com was the first facial site I ever signed up for as well, back in 2002. That was when I was on dialup, so that's why I have so few vids! I have more pics of Jenny (and others btw, I liked Kayla too for instance) though.

Thanks for all the info buster, this is educational as well as stimulating!

any info on mariah?

Page 52 of 202 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast