Page 74 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by PaulyLeonardo View Post
    Oh man, this is the Dangy set I was talking about... can someone post the picture where Angel flashes her pussy?
    Not sure if she does, but if she does, I will post tomorrow am.

Virgin

I'm positive she does. It's one of my most vivid memories from AF, as I think it's the only time she got fully naked. She walks right up to the camera and actually spreads her fairly hairy lips.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by PaulyLeonardo View Post
    I'm positive she does. It's one of my most vivid memories from AF, as I think it's the only time she got fully naked. She walks right up to the camera and actually spreads her fairly hairy lips.
    Great call. Here they are:

I think it is the only time in Angel's 33 A-F shoots that she has posed naked.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Big news:

Amateur-facials is back in production!!! (After 3+ years of no new material.)

As of February 5th, a-f.com posted it's first new photo series (a new shoot with Aja) and movie (a never before seen shoot [video] of Monique). They also revamped the completelykayla and ashleyalicia sites, so that you can access the series that were lost when the site redesign failed a few years back.

In addition, they started posting "outtakes" to the classic series that we all know so well. (Apparently they didn't release all of the footage from those series.) They have posted never before seen pics of Michele, Promise, Ginger, Victoria, etc . . .

It's great news for fans of the site.

Hopefully they can keep this up!

Hi,
    Can you post some of the new pics and video's?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
    Big news:

As of February 5th, a-f.com posted it's first new photo series (a new shoot with Aja) and movie (a never before seen shoot [video] of Monique). They also revamped the completelykayla and ashleyalicia sites, so that you can access the series that were lost when the site redesign failed a few years back.

In addition, they started posting "outtakes" to the classic series that we all know so well. (Apparently they didn't release all of the footage from those series.) They have posted never before seen pics of Michele, Promise, Ginger, Victoria, etc . . .

Awesome, I'm signing up!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by trplkeido View Post
    Alright...enough of the drama...back to the facials...

Once again my apologies if there are any reposts...
    Thanks for the pix of Beth. My fav!!

Beginner

Wow, great to hear they are doing new sets again. I look forward to anything that gets posted.

Virgin

Cool

hey people....i need some advice/help....
    i'm thinking of joining Am. fac. again since they're putting new stuff up. but i also am thinking of joining Localgirls411. i'm a big alicia fan and i'd love to see her new work, and i hear a couple of the old af girls are on there. does anyone have info on the new alicia vids on LG411? is she in just one set or more? does she have sex or just suck dick? Damn it! which should i join?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuster View Post
    Big news:

I waited a long time for this moment to cum. Wow

Page 74 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast