For all the Simply Skye fans out there.

http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...highlight=skye

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by cyberjiz View Post
    Way back on page 36, of this post, a member named "Boltar"
    identified this girl as Janelle and asked if there were any other
    pictures of her. I recently found these. I credit him with the full
    nude top shot of her from his post. I'm guessing she was a AmFa
    one hit wonder since I have not seen any other pics of her.
    Actually, her name is Morissa, and she appeared in a total of 5 shoots (Morissa 1-4 and April 2).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by PaulyLeonardo View Post
    Anybody have a review of the "new" content? Is the stuff actually new? If so, which girls came back?
    Here is a review: It's only worth joining for the hardcore fans, or ones who have never joined, and want to download the archived material (which in my opinion is the best on the net).

The have released outtakes of some of the classic series, and will continue to do so, and I like this. If you really like the girls on the site, more pictures are a good thing, especially considering most of the girls are long gone at this point. And some of the outtakes are better than the first-run pics on other sites.

They are continuing re-releasing the movies in better quality format. This is nice, but hardly worth the price of admission.

They are also releasing "new" series, but most are unreleased material from the vault. Never before scenes of Skye, Roxy & Eve, Aja and Aia Star. But these are not "new" shoots from these girls. They are just new to us. These also are really nice, but too few and far between.

And finally, they are re-releasing some of the content that was "lost" over the last couple of years because a server that they used had failed. Some of this stuff is already circling the web from the time they were originally carried from 2005-2007. To people who downloaded it when it was originally released, this is not new. Most of this is material from the ashleyalicia site and the completelykayla site.

I know Joey has a bunch of other shoots in the archive, and I am under the impression that he will start shooting new content (hopefully!). But as far as any of the original girls participating, that remains to be seen.

So, bottom line, only join if you want the complete series and movies of the pics you've seen circulating the web. They have a fantastic archive, and the sites girls, quality and sense of community are the best anywhere. Or if you are a fan who wants everything they release. But if you're looking for "new" material, then wait. When Joey stops re-releasing shoots that have already been released, and starts shooting new content, I'm sure my opinion will change.

New shoots so far:
    Last edited by mrbuster; 04-23-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Expert

Anybody have a review of the "new" content? Is the stuff actually new? If so, which girls came back?
    In addition to the review above, I should warn you that the site has not made the new shoots or the outtakes available by zip download, meaning you have to sit there for 20 minutes saving pics to your harddrive. That alone is reason enough to wait till a-f gets it's act together.

That said, a-f is really the gold standard as far as I'm concerned, and any content is better than no content. But they certainly haven't justified their $30 per month cost . . . Yet.

Virgin

Does anyone have any more of this hottie
    Last edited by greyhound; 04-22-2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Removed attach tags

Thanks for the update MRBUSTER, I'm drawn like a moth to a flame anytime I see new info about AF.

Virgin

Yeah, Mr Buster... thanks for the thorough review.

Love the pics

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    The three best models together
    Is that Lissa having sex? Does anyone have more detailed pictures of this?

Expert

Is that Lissa having sex? Does anyone have more detailed pictures of this?
    No, that's Beth.

Lissa "appears" to have sex in 2 shoots (Lissa 3 & Lissa 4). I say appears to, because it is not 100% conclusive. She is amazing.

Page 78 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast