Page 83 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: AmFa-O-Rama

Virgin

Trplkeido;
    Angie hasn't had any semblance (at least to my knowledge) of a falling out with Joey (although I understand he has been very hands-off for some time). In fact, she was promised a "lifetime membership" when she was active with AF, but that seemed to dry up around 2002...

I'm simply curious about the mpg that exists (of her own admittance) and I think she wants to reminisce of yesteryear.

And forgive me for saying if I interpreted your post incorrectly, but why hostility? I was simply offering the information as a statement of fact, not as a "I know her personally" thing... If you'd like to know our relationship, feel free to email me. I'll gladly inform you, and offer specific details that no one would know. Just throwing that out there.

No hostility intended, I have sent you a PM.

Virgin

grat stuff post more

Virgin

great stuff

Virgin

To all of the posters, thanks so much and keep up the good work , this probably is the best running post on this forum right now..... i was wondering if anyone had any of the olivia sets, i have been searching for them but cant find anything on the net

Virgin

Sensational!

Virgin

amazing pics

Expert

Yes, the mpegs exist. There are 33 in total (from 12 of the 14 shoots she was in.) They were pulled from the site years ago.

I sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by angies_friend View Post
    OK, let's start off by saying, I'm very new to this site. In addition, I am very close with "angie". I WON'T say how I know her or exactly our relationship, but trust me, I know her very well...

Apparently, there are mpeg's from some of her shoots, but I can not find them anywheres. I'd really like to know if anyone knows where they are (I refuse to pay for something that's 10 years old).

And, I saw someone asking on another forum what her status is; she hasn't done any shoots in 10 years (2000 was her last). Since then, she has grown and changed immensly.

Can anyone direct me to where I may find one of her mpegs? It's quite important to her and I both.

Thanks for any help!

Virgin

Smile

Thanks for all the great photos

Virgin

I'd love to see more sets of Mariah, something about her just totally does it for me...I remember this one set of her where she just looks totally shocked at the end, it was so hot. If you can get around to it thanks a bunch!

Page 83 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast