Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Members Celebrity Roast

Honorary life Platinum member Lespaulstratboogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veloravelvet
    LOL LPSB... cute, very cute. But I also happen to have the dirt on your recent visit to Criteria Studios in North Miami Beach... you were welcomed by this friendly face

haha,criteria...I remember that place....actually I was at a rehersal studio not to long ago in North Miami Beach.Scott Strapp formerly of Creed was 2 rooms down from us.What I heard them doing sounded so good...I wanted so bad to bust open the door,knock out the guitar player and take over....
    So we where doing some covers,trying out a drummer....one song was going to be a Creed song but I said hell no...Im not doing that now.
    Yngwie...haha...I still cant do sweep arpegios like that.Then,yeah I do suck compared to guys like him jaha!
    Damn girl...you really know alot about down this way....if you know about Criteria.

rockharddrummer's doing so well....he decided to market his own action doll.Here is a sneak preview.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

and speaking of action dolls...tara38dd(remember her?) has now available her own....rumor has it englishcohf has the proto-type....and is thinking of auctioning it on Ebay....referenced as like new...but slighty used....

of course english was so thrilled with taras prototype....he decided to display his own...as in first person.....as in..I know you luv big knockers but damn man

although english likes to show his luv for boobs with his day job anyway

anybody have a quarter?

Honorary life Platinum member veloravelvet's Avatar
    in the hearts of those who think they can't do it

now LPSB, why didn't you just post one of Chelsea's pics.. and no, it's not a fake.

BTW... uber huge boobs are Trap's other favorite thing. I'll be getting my implants within the next few years if I'm lucky... they're not small, but I want 'em HUGE

haha...oh I know they are not fake..why?Because Ive held those huge puppies in my hands on a couple occassions,if I ever get a scanner Ill post the pics....
    Its one thing to see her in a photo...but in person is just a whole different experience...On a note...overall she is a real pretty woman,her face,nice butt..maybe the size of the boobies are'nt for everybody but still..
    She hails from Minnesota,not to far from you.She has a nice personality also.
    I have a friend who is a nude dancer,,,just friends,no sex but anyway Chelsea has featured where my friend dances a couple times....

oh btw...I saw your boobs somewhat on one of the recent pics you posted and they looked al'right to me....Trap when you gonna cum all over them lovelys and post it?...hmm what..you might be lactacting to..(dick getting hard now)..haha!
    Last edited by Lespaulstratboogie; 11-13-2005 at 08:38 AM.

Honorary life Platinum member veloravelvet's Avatar
    in the hearts of those who think they can't do it

White Rain here... neat that you say that, because I too am guilty of touching those boobies.

So in some distant way, we have met.

Man I gotta decide, am I Trap, White Rain, posting on Velora's account... who the hell am I anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by veloravelvet
    White Rain here... neat that you say that, because I too am guilty of touching those boobies.

So in some distant way, we have met.

Man I gotta decide, am I Trap, White Rain, posting on Velora's account... who the hell am I anyway?

haha..too funny...

ok...gotta go to work on a frickin Sunday....so more razzing to come latter...

Expert

glad to see the roast back again!! always entertaining!!

9Inch

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast