Page 258 of 359 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3581

Thread: Cum on her hair

Expert

Default More

Tell me what you want and I might be able to show you. Now that you see her face is it what you expected or was the mystery better than the reality?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool wrap around

Quote Originally Posted by acktorino View Post
    Tell me what you want and I might be able to show you. Now that you see her face is it what you expected or was the mystery better than the reality?
    Would love to see some more pictures of her giving you a blowjob with her hair around your hudge cock. She Looks sooooooo pretty. Seeing her face doesn't spoil the fun for me. It's still exiting :-)

Great photos!!! She has very nice face!!!
    Well... I would like to see pictures of hair pulling blowjob. I very like that way of blowjob!!

Virgin

She is fabulous. These are the best photos that have ever been put on this thread. Reason: She is showing her face, she is beautiful, you are cuming in her hair on top of her head near her face.

Any chance you can come in her hair on top near the front and have her run her fingers back through her hair from front to back. I'd like to see how the cum looks spread through her hair.

Any pictures of her with dried cum in her hair?

Expert

Default Will try and see what I have

Quote Originally Posted by coyou99 View Post
    She is fabulous. These are the best photos that have ever been put on this thread. Reason: She is showing her face, she is beautiful, you are cuming in her hair on top of her head near her face.

Any chance you can come in her hair on top near the front and have her run her fingers back through her hair from front to back. I'd like to see how the cum looks spread through her hair.

I am still friends with the lady but we aren't playing anymore. However she knows that I continue to share her pictures and I have many more! When I get more time I will try and see if I can find some like you requested.

Virgin

Nice pics, is it a real plaesure to view it

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by coyou99 View Post

That would be much appreciated.

Expert

Default Just trying to please!

Hope you enjoy!

Virgin

Default hi actorino

Hope you enjoy!
    w w w facebook c o m molla sent

Cool

Hope you enjoy!
    O yes I enjoy it very much!!!! Super to see these pictures!!! Very exiting my friend!

Page 258 of 359 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast