Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing cum volume

Quote Originally Posted by my99honda View Post
    I'd like it to be more white and pasty for a nice sticky facial load on the gf. She says it tastes bitter, but doesn't stop her from finishing me off

Any advice? I've heard a diet rich in pineapple helps.
    Thickeners that work are Pasta, Rice, and Protein shakes. A good supplement is Lecithin (but your results may vary).

Default No luck

I have had no luck with the choline approach. It just made my piss smell like rubber and my wife said my cum tasted plasticy and bitter. I have discontinued my regiment of choline/acetyl l-carnitine and detoxing for a while. I am at a loss as I just seem genetically predisposed to a weak load.

Virgin

DISCLAIMER: The biochemistry and physiology of the body is extremely intricate and a very delicate balance is require when it comes to your health. This information is provided only as for educational purposes and SHOULD NOT be taken as medical advice. If you believe you have an infertility problem or nutritional deficiencies, you should consult your doctor.

With that being said:

I'm 2nd year medical resident at a fertility clinic and I wanted to let you know that there few things we tell male patients with this problem.

The four most important things you can to produce an ejaculate with a thicker consistency and of greater volume are (listed according to importance):

1. Decrease your frequency of masturbation/intercourse.
    Details:
    It takes the average male 3-5 days to produce and store the maximum amount of the "liquid/fluid" portion ejaculate that are made by the male sex glands, specifically the seminal vesicles, the prostate, the testicles, and the bulbourethral glands. Allowing a full 7 days is recommended due to the fact that all men have variable rates of metabolism and volume capacity.

2.Eat a balanced diet (read details for full information on zinc).
    Details:
    Roughly 90-95% of ejaculate is comprised of acellular components that are formed through anabolic metabolism in the male sex glands. The other 5% is comprised of the cellular portion (sperm). With this being said, the best way to produce a fuller thicker ejaculate is to consume a proper balance nutrition that also contains EXCESS of the basic anabolic constituents that comprise semen.

To clarify the response that seems to be the most popular, zinc IS in fact a very important component of semen. However, it isn’t the magic bullet that everyone is making it out to be. Zinc (Zn2+) is found in very small trance amounts in the blood and is a very important co-factor for many enzymatic reactions that occur in human metabolism. In contrast to blood levels, zinc is found at significantly higher levels in fluid made by the prostate in order to stabilized the DNA content of sperm and acts as a cofactor in the enzymatic reactions that produces semen. In a nutshell, zinc directly increases semen volume by an insignificant amount, but indirectly increases semen volume by a small to moderate amount through metabolism. It is very important not to ingest too much zinc because it can cause irreversible neuropathy, paresthesis/numbness, and will alter the normal absorption of other divalent ions.

While the prostate produces a little less than 1/3rd the volume of semen, more than 2/3rds of the volume contained in ejaculate is produced by the seminal vesicle. With the following being the most important:
    Amino acids: you can get these from anything that contains protein (eggs whites are the best form to consume because the molecular structure of these proteins allow them to be easily degraded by the body and are absorbed with the greatest efficiency)
    Citrates: aka Vitamin C. The best source of this would actually not be Vitamin C. Oranges, grapefruit, especially pineapples are a much better source. Unless you want a lecture in organic chemistry or you would like to read the newest 2010 medical publications, just take my word for it that that citrates produced by pineapples and citrus fruits are easily converted to the intermediates used by motile sperm, and are therefore preferential incorporated)
    Sugars: Fructose is the main sugar that is preferential incorporated into semen. Although they are trace amounts of other sugars such as galactose, you can easily get all these by eating a wide variety of fruits. (Kill 2 birds with one stone, eat the above fruits daily)
    Enzymes, phosphates, and trace elements: Too many to list here, but eating wheatgerm (which contains zinc but more importantly fatty alcohols and phosphates) and spinach (folic acid) have been found to be essential nutrients that make up the majority of patients with infertility and low semen quality/volume due to nutritional insufficiency. The problem with taking multivitamins is the body’s ability to absorb them. Evidence based medical journals have shown that people who take multivitamins have the most expensive urine (pee) and stool (poop). More than 90% of what is contained in “vitamins” that are tablet form come out in your pee and in your poop. Recent studies have shown most tablet form vitamins come out whole in your poop. However, if suggested by your doctor, you should continue to take your recommended regimen of multivitamins.

3. Drink a lot of water.
    Details:
    Roughly 60-80% of the human body is water. This water is distributed throughout the body to different "compartments" in UNEQUAL ratios. When one compartment loses its homeostatic (normal) levels of water, it "steals" it from other "compartments" of the body that may not need as much water to function. For example, when you exercise for extended periods of time you lose water through sweat, this sometimes causes your mouth to get dry because making more sweat to keep the body cool is more important making saliva. Drinking 16oz of water once every 4 hours prevents the body from ever stealing from fluid volume that would normally go into forming portions of ejaculate.

4. Exercise major muscle groups.
    Details: Performing exercises that work major muscle groups increase the levels of circulating testosterone, which is an important hormone that plays a critical role in dictating how much sperm is produced. It takes roughly 60 days for a sperm to mature in the testes and migrate to the epididymus. However, the testes are constantly producing millions of sperm everyday, all of which are at different levels of maturation. If your levels of testosterone are low are significantly low (which can only be determined by blood test), this is an issue that needs to be addressed with your family doctor. Exercise alone will NOT increase abnormaly low levels of testosterone to normal levels.

Virgin

Argenine works like you wouldn't believe. I actually discovered this by accident as I take Argenine as a supplement for working out, and found girls choking while trying to swallow and it going all over my car seats on a semiregular basis -=/ I get like double volume 5-8 hours after taking it. Basically argenine metabolizes into no2 which is a hemodilator which means it causes your blood vessels to expand. Naturally not only does this make you able to exercise harder without fatigue but also more blood to your dick and testes which means bigger longer orgasms and way more cum.

They sell it at any GNC, you can just get the GNC brand powder instead of overpaying for the expensive fancy NO2 brands that have other junk in them. Also you can get online from bodybuilding.com

hungforfunfl

Quote Originally Posted by sosumi View Post
    Argenine works like you wouldn't believe. I actually discovered this by accident as I take Argenine as a supplement for working out, and found girls choking while trying to swallow and it going all over my car seats on a semiregular basis -=/
    Holy crap, I'm picking up some Argenine tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by sosumi View Post
    Argenine works like you wouldn't believe. I actually discovered this by accident as I take Argenine as a supplement for working out, and found girls choking while trying to swallow and it going all over my car seats on a semiregular basis -=/ I get like double volume 5-8 hours after taking it.
    I've heard this does wonders, but in my personal experience and a few others' it had a negative effect...actually came less, didn't shoot as far, and felt weird and frustrating. It could depend on your metabolism or something. Always exercise caution when trying supplements.

Virgin

A lot of interesting reading in this thread

Have anyone tried the Performer 5 Volume pills?

Virgin

cool thread : )

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSouth View Post
    this gets asked a lot...maybe the mods should make it sticky
    Pun intended?

Virgin

nice topic, didnt know about celery increasing your volume, maybe i should try and see the results

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast