Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Increasing cum volume

Beginner

it is just never enough...

Virgin

Post no cum

I have't cum since last Sunday. My GF and I decided that we will make cum after 7 days and check amount of semen. She will make me cum by hand job (It's interesting how different ways like blowjob, handjob, deepthroat etc, have matter for cumming). That amount will be point of reference for next ejaculations

Virgin

Post finally cum

Unfortunately my load was really decreased yesterday. After mix of hand&blowjob I cumed to food bowl and there was less then normal, but later after second shot cum was a little more. A whole week is to long, so 3-4 days are perfect for me. Probably my penis forgot how to cumming

Virgin

Everytime you feel like jacking off, just stop and do it again afterwards. Do this about 10 times and the volume will increase noticeably

I'd like more volume but I jerk off twice a day pretty much so it's either more volume or more enjoyment. Guess enjoyment will win.

Virgin

From my experience, there is no need of no cumming for a week, just waiting 3 days seems to be enough. I try to eat some pistachio, seems to help a bit (it's use to help erection).
    So far i'm looking for a method to make cum more white and gooey

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by davetwice View Post
    I remember reading an article (I wish I could remember where, but it was somewhere reputable like Discover or something....) that said a man who orgasms frequently (I believe they meant about once a day), but then abstains from sex for three days will produce much more sperm. However, this was an article based on actual scientific research, and they were doing a real sperm count, not just looking at the volume of semen, which contains very little sperm. I think the theory expressed in the article was that this was an evolutionary trait, and it was advantageous for our primitive male ancestors in case the man and woman were separated for a few days. So that if she were with another male (a biological competitor) while they were apart, the original male would produce a more potent load when she came back, in hopes of overpowering the competitor's semen. Sorry I can't remember more of the specifics. Definitely listen to Mike South, though. You'd be foolish not to.
    I agree to that, most of the time it works, if you cum twice a day for 4 days then wait 3 ( but keep masturbating on edge, as it stimulate the cum production), you will make a huge blast.

My big issue is I love jerking off so much that I don't think I can wait three days.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Jizza View Post
    My big issue is I love jerking off so much that I don't think I can wait three days.
    Well, it 's all on mind control. I used to jerk a lot, but it feels better when you keep it a couple of days, and i know that my load will be bigger.

Virgin

Anyone tries cockring?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast