Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing cum volume

You guys have a lot or recipies but it seem you should go first for the most logical thing to do in the first place :MEASURE YOUR AMOUNT OF CUM.

With what? A simple syringe you buy at a drugstore.

Shot your load in a cup and and suck it up after with the syringe. The average man after 3 days of abstinence will pop 6 ml.

Do the math first and after experiment with diet.

Parval works ive used it .... when i was in a yahoo bukakke group i took it... says like two pills a day but i did three morning afternoon and evening takes few weeks to work but it did... i would shoot hugh loads it got thicker too. Plus was on good diet and workout.

Default What I take

Lecithin: 2 1200mg
    Tribulus Terrestris: 1 625mg
    Lysine: 1 500mg
    Arginine: 1 500mg
    Flax: 2 1000mg

Breakfast: 1 lecithin, 1 flax
    Lunch: lysine, arginine, tribulus
    Dinner: 1 lecithin, 1 flax

It works for me. I have received many comments about my volume.

I get everything from Puritins Pride.

Virgin

What's working best for me is lecithin, wich makes cum thicker and whiter, and zinc wich make you shoot stronger ... but dont take much than 50 mg of zinc per day or it'll make you sick.

I have taken lecithin and I seem to have noticed some results, for what that is worth. I haven't gone though the exercise of measuring and increases in volume or consistency.

Lecithin didn't really do it for me. Thickened the cum, but it didn't increase volume. Actually made cumming a bit strained. I shoot much better and enjoy orgasm better without lecithin. What's parval? I'd like to check it out.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by bizkit111 View Post
    if you really want to increase volume relativly quickly, try stroking just to the point where you cum but DO NOT cum. do this a couple of times and you shoot more and farther. i personaly do this yech for a couple of hours. my wofe loves it.
    Another vote for this one. Works wonders for me.

In the heart of england (and it's having a coronary)

Overdosing on Zinc produces 'cold/flu' symptoms...just one a day is enough

Thumbs up Green Tea

I recently added Green Tea to my regimen. I have read that in Asia it is used to aid in infertility. The tea doesn't create more volume, it helps the cum and precum flow more easily, in turn ensuring that you are completely emptied out when you shoot.

I usually drink about a 1/2 gallon of water a day. I replaced 1/2 of the water with iced green tea ( home brewed, no sweeteners) and have noticed a remarkable difference. My cum flows out much better and feels great.

As for volume, there does seem to be a bit more, wifey agrees. She likes the extra precum very much.

I added the zinc a few months ago. I did not notice any volume increase but I did see a whitening effect.

So my modified regimen is:

Lecithin: (2) 1200mg
    Tribulus Terrestris: (1) 625mg
    Lysine: (1) 500mg
    Arginine: (1) 500mg
    Flax: (2) 1000mg
    Zinc: (1) 50mg

Breakfast: 1 lecithin, 1 flax, zinc
    Lunch: lysine, arginine, tribulus
    Dinner: 1 lecithin, 1 flax

1 qt of water and 1 qt of iced green tea through out the day.

Good Luck!

In the heart of england (and it's having a coronary)

I've just had a check on a few 'health' sites and the recommended RDA for Zinc is a mere 11mg for adults (i take a single 15mg supplement a day) over 40mg and the Zinc becomes toxic, long term overdosing can give numerous effects such as...
    "Gastrointestinal problems, hair loss, anemia, loss of libido, impotence, prostatitis, overian cysts, menstrual problems, depressed immune fuctions, muscle spasms, sciatica, renal tubular necrosis / interstitial nephritis, dizziness and vomiting...amongst others."

"The upper limit of safety for Zinc established by the Food & Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine is 40mg/day for adults."

baring in mind, zinc is also present in the various foods we eat throughout the day

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast