Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Increasing cum volume

You have to go the scientific way , everyone have an idea put no one can back it up fact. Best advice is to do like the doctor , the human body reach is maximum load after 3 days , so jerk off and measure it with a seringue , average man shoot 6 ml.

Now if you want to test all those "advice" do the same pattern as in a clinic , 3 days off and after shoot and measure.

All those pill are reap off i did work in a sex shop in the past and trust me it aint worth it.

Virgin

Default Keep it Simple

Don't cum for a few days and eat a lot of shrimp. I don't know what is in shrimp that does it but I produce more cum, shoot it further and have a higher desire to have sex. I have tested this many times over the years and it works like clockwork. Simple boiled shrimp seems to work best but any type will do......and my name isn't bubba gump either.

Banned

seaweed does it for me, any type. I first noticed it with nori after eating it all day. The next day my wife jerked me off and the cum wouldn't stop. I've tried it several times and for me it triples my load. It makes me cum so much I can completely cover my wifes face...to the point that she begs me to stop...in a laffing manner. She loves watching it flow like a river.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by RoughBoy View Post
    Greetings everybody.

Does anyone have any tips on increasing cum volume apart from not ejeculatin for a few days???
    not-shooting for a few days doest really make much difference. Not shooting for 24 hours prior to an event helps, but after 24 hours the tanks are full and production backs off..

The best way by far to increase volume is to not have a "quickie" - rather, try to wank for two or three hours and back off before you shoot every time.

ALso.. this is tricky to describe so bear with me - to increse the "squirt" rather than dribble, whn you are about to shoot, try not to tense up too soon. If you clench those muscles before you shoot there's no pressure behind the stream. The muscles you squeeze to try to not-pee. Visualise a piston in a cylinder - to get the longest squirt you want to start with the piston held right back and not slam it up the cylinder until the cylinder is charged! Does that make sense? Can anyone explain it better?

Quote Originally Posted by dave_beech View Post
    not-shooting for a few days doest really make much difference. Not shooting for 24 hours prior to an event helps, but after 24 hours the tanks are full and production backs off..

I've heard this claim before. Here it is one day, another post says 3 days. I don't believe this is true, speaking from experience. There is a big difference in amount of cum for me between 1 and 3 days, and if I can hold off for 5 it is even more. If anything, I think the cap may be between 5 and 7 for amount. After that if either is reabsorbed by the body or goes a bit stale - I've heard stories of cum becoming yellowish after that period of time, though I can't confirm.

Then again, holding off alone does not do it. If you hold off but have a poor diet during that time, it's true you won't see that big a difference. But if you hold off and keep drinking lots of water and eat good meals, especially those containing protein and starch, you are continuing to "fill the tank".

The final ingredient is a long period of stimulation. If you do the above, then suddenly jerk off and cum really fast, you may have a decent load, but not phenomenal. But it will not be as much as if you get sucked off or have sex for awhile, at least 20 minutes. By the time you're ready to cum you'll be so stimulated your internal muscles will respond much better during orgasm, and more cum will pump out as well as feeling better while doing so.

Beginner

Trying Lecithin now, shall report back!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMannZ View Post
    seaweed does it for me, any type. I first noticed it with nori after eating it all day. The next day my wife jerked me off and the cum wouldn't stop. I've tried it several times and for me it triples my load. It makes me cum so much I can completely cover my wifes face...to the point that she begs me to stop...in a laffing manner. She loves watching it flow like a river.
    I'm gonna try seaweed
    What seaweed do you eat the most, and have the best effect?

Default ya they do!

i ordered the pills a week ago. i swear on my life! they work, i had a huge load before, so i thought it would be hard to notice the difference...well it wasnt. almost double my load before, and its supposed to get better. dont knock it until you try it. ill post pics in a few.

Expert

what pills did you try? yeah post the pics please, wanna see that!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by jessfili View Post
    i ordered the pills a week ago. i swear on my life! they work, i had a huge load before, so i thought it would be hard to notice the difference...well it wasnt. almost double my load before, and its supposed to get better. dont knock it until you try it. ill post pics in a few.
    what pills did you take?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast