Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Constructive comments and thanks on all videos needed - Richard needs your help!

I wish you would post the vids and not just the pics.

Richard,
    I've been enjoying your new site and have a couple of suggestions. First a question, who is the girl talking in the background of the last 2 movies?
    I would suggest that you have her do the interview with the girls it makes things that much hotter and possibly even have her jerk Jessie off on the girls face!
    Just my 2 cents. Keep up the GREAT JOB!
    Pandel

Virgin

Default constructive comments/input

Richard,
    I've enjoyed your work with Peter North's DDT series and your own FCC series. Just signed up with Jessie's site. Your "Nicole" set is a classic !

As for constructive comments.... Why do you have Jessie warn the girls before he starts to cum ? It takes away the element of surprise... which can be sexy or a turn-on. Eye contact is everything when your shooting POV. When the woman's eye's are shut tight it can be a turn -off. Comments like " you just got creamed girl " are boring. What i really enjoy in your recent shoots is asking the girls there name and age after there faces have just been blasted with cum. Very cool !

Looking forward to your next FCC Dvd release. Maybe with " Nicole's " cum covered face on the cover !!! ???

azriel15

Default typo

Hey Richard-

I liked the most recent scene for JLMF. The scene with Molly Rae is not bad at all.

I just wanted to point out something small that I caught. In the description of the scene, in the second sentence, Jesse's name is spelled 'Jessie'.

You may not care. I just thought it was worth mentioning, as he is the marquee talent (and yet not even in the latest scene).

Maybe one day, Jesse Loads will work with Jesse Jane!

Virgin

Default Old thread-but new suggestions...

Yo homie Moulton-

I just found the jessie Lords Monster Facials website.

Great stuff, my brotha!

What the hap on Jesse? Can you get him back-he is the shisnit with coming on bitchs faces.

Plpease keep it real, dog!

Would lov to see some pics like ya boy Billy wattson does. Stand over the gurl with yo camera, and have her look up at u POV style while taking yo pics. Even with the homie sauce all in her grill! lmao.

Yo boy Barry in Chi-town.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123