Thread: Is there any chance to become a...

Virgin

Default Is there any chance to become a...

...platinum member without having a credit card??

Hi first...so thatīs the question,why is this the only way to get in there?
    I have no card and really donīt want to have one (and my little request on my other thread didnīt take any response ) but really wanna have a look whatīs in there,so isnīt there any other choice to workaround it??

Or maybe hereīs a nice user I could send the money and he will do the upgrade for me
    (maybe thereīs a nice and rich one doing this only for a Thankyou ).

So is there really no other way to deal with this??

In hope of any response...
    Sammy

Quote Originally Posted by sammy_77 View Post
    ...platinum member without having a credit card??

Hi first...so thatīs the question,why is this the only way to get in there?
    I have no card and really donīt want to have one (and my little request on my other thread didnīt take any response ) but really wanna have a look whatīs in there,so isnīt there any other choice to workaround it??

Or maybe hereīs a nice user I could send the money and he will do the upgrade for me
    (maybe thereīs a nice and rich one doing this only for a Thankyou ).

So is there really no other way to deal with this??

In hope of any response...
    Sammy
    Sammy

take a I love FF picture and post it in the I love FF section (the hows are in the thread at the top of the section) and i will personally give you one weeks entry into the platinum section.
    Regards

English COHF

Welcome to the FacialForum the only place to Cum and Play

Once you become Platinum there's no going back .... honestly you'll never want to...

Virgin

Hi

and first thank you for your reply.
    I thought you would probably say this,but this is unfortunately not a real option to me because I,on the on hand have not the possibility to do this at the moment,and on the other hand Iīm very shy of myself and really not into it to take pics of myself and publish it on the internet.
    But nontheless thanks for this offer!

Therefore I asked in this Thread for you to make an exception and take my story there instead of some pics to one of your competitions,but donīt think there is much hope for me,right ?
    (Maybe this is a good time to start a new art of competitions for them who willingly uses their imagination )

Anyway I got a message from your counterpart (@facialadmin) and still have to write him back,maybe his suggestion will work for me.
    Will see...

Virgin

So,only to complete the thread,I PMīed and talked a little bit to @facialadmin with the result that I seem to be a hopeless one ,so feel free to abuse this thread with telling me what I miss in the platinum area !

No,I only wanna say the subject is closed to me,but thanks anyway to the admins for your help!
    (and thanks to be so gentle with my bad english...knowing I say this much too often...Iīm practicing )

Sammy