Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make before and after pics?

Default How to make before and after pics?

Greetings fellow facial fans,

Quick question on Before and After pics: how do you make them??
    sorry if this is a dumb question, thought I might as well ask. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

#1. Take picture of girl "before"
    #2. Give her a facial
    #3. Take picture of girl "after"

When you have these pics, you can use Irfanview, it's a freeware...

Go to the menu image and choose create panorama image, choose the 2 pictures in the pop menu and this is done.

casvdry

Replying to a little older of a post, but seeings as how the How To's section isn't very active I'll add this bit of advice. I would suggest having a tripod setup and aimed at a certain place/face/object. Blast that place/face/object and you'll have a before and after taken at exactly the same spot.

Default Great new way to make and edit before and after pics quickly and easily.

I used to use "create panorama image" in Irfan View to make before and after pics but I have discovered a much quicker way. You can use it to make b&a's directly from website images without having to save them first. Apologies if you know all this already but I couldn't see it here.
    Direct from web page:
    1. Open Irfan view, make sure Menu and Toolbar are showing (view/show toolbar)
    2. Drag and drop first picture from the webpage or file into Irfanview. (or right click on first picture and hit Copy. Then go to Irfanview and hit Paste-it is quickest to use toolbar paste icon.).
    3. Right click on second picture and Copy.
    4. Back to Irfanview and click Edit/Paste Special-you now have the option to paste to right, left, above or below the first image. Hey presto your b&a is done!
    5. There are various ways to crop the pictures in Irfanview before/after combining them.

You can do this with previously saved pictures also of course.

If this sounds complicated it really is not-give it a go and let me know how you get on!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bigbird99; 07-03-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird99 View Post
    I used to use "create panorama image" in Irfan View to make before and after pics but I have discovered a much quicker way. You can use it to make b&a's directly from website images without having to save them first. Apologies if you know all this already but I couldn't see it here.
    Direct from web page:
    1. Open Irfan view, make sure Menu and Toolbar are showing (view/show toolbar)
    2. Right click on first picture and hit Copy.
    3. Go to Irfanview and hit Paste-it is quickest to use toolbar paste icon.
    4. Right click on second picture and Copy.
    5. Back to Irfanview and click Edit/Paste Special-you now have the option to paste to right, left, above or below the first image. Hey presto your b&a is done!
    6. Here is the clever bit- after you paste each of the pictures you can crop them by left clicking and dragging to highlicht the area you want to crop, then hit Copy. Now click on the picture outside of the highlighed area and the box disappears, now hit paste again-crop done! Now for the second pic (usually the cummy one!) after you have done Paste Special with pic 2 repeat the Highlight/Copy step above and then hit Undo-you are now back to picture 1 again. Now do Edit/Paste Special again and you have your cropped b&a picture done without having to save any pictures first!

You can do this with previously saved pictures also of course.

If this sounds complicated it really is not-give it a go and let me know how you get on!
    Okay, I'll be the one to ask. Who is the goddess you used as an example? The before pic looks like it was from the FTV website.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kalvin45 View Post
    Okay, I'll be the one to ask. Who is the goddess you used as an example? The before pic looks like it was from the FTV website.

Thanks!
    She is the supercute Marianna the deaf girl who did FTV and then Exploitedteens & Nastylittlefacials.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bigbird99; 03-18-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Vladmyr View Post
    #1. Take picture of girl "before"
    #2. Give her a facial
    #3. Take picture of girl "after"

Basically this.

Default Gimp

I use a freeware product called GIMP. It takes some getting used to. Send me a message if you need more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Music 7z View Post
    Basically this.

Guess I am just old fashioned about it. I like using Paint. It is easy to use, especially if you need to resize or crop pics before joining the different pics. Even more so if you are adding more than just two pics together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast