Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cum on my pics?

Unterseeboot96

Default Cum on my pics?

What happened to the section "Cum on my pictures"???

That was funny...

Whacked because some people were abusing it and posting pics of people who were obviously not aware of where their pic was being posted.

Unterseeboot96

Default Sad...

sad to hear that.... much more, i had a couple masterpieces to show...!

anyways!

Banned

as if the rest of the people in the amateur and homegrown pictures on this site are 100 percent aware that they are on here.

BULLSHIT!

There's quite a large difference between someone posing for a holiday snap and doing something sexual on camera.

I know a lot of people liked it (myself included) but there's a whole legal minefield out there...

Unterseeboot96

Default You're right!

Yes Gives_Girls_Facials... you're right about the legal stuff!

casvdry

Seems to me posting videos of anyone doing something sexual in nature without their knowing it is more of an invasion of privacy than the former. Not that it is right in either case. Just my two cents.

I wish it was only the girls who wanted to be cummed on posting pics of themselves... it's hotter that way anyway.

firecapt_57

Default question

I know it is not as much fun, but the ladies that like there pictures cummed on, couldn't they request it and then you send it to an email which they designate. At least the ladies could enjoy the pictures in private and guys get to have their fun as well. People would just have to make sure they don't break the rules and post them on the site.

Unterseeboot96

Default Makes sense... but!

It makes sense firecapt_57 as long as the girls post their own pics, but personnaly, I don't know any girl that would like to have her pic cummed on...

Much more, how to testify that it's really the girl that posted her pic, and not her ex-boyfriend, or a coworker......

???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast