I can totally see why the thread was pulled. Too many totally innocent pics were being posted and cummed on.

But you know what, there are women who are genuinely excited by the prospect of their pic being cummed on. Possibly some who are even afraid to get a real facial who are fascinated by it while being weirded out on some level, it's a safe way for them to see cum on their face without actually doing it (or as a test for themselves to see if they'd freak out).

I propose that if verification is such a big deal here (in the competition especially), then women should be able to send in verified pics to be cummed on. Same deal - as long as one pic shows the same girl holding a "facial forum" or "FF.net", her other pics in the same post are fair game for splooging adn reposting. That should clear up any questions of identity and consent. Of course, the section will be much smaller, but safer.

It would probably at least feature Lahys, who seems to be the most upset at her pics being removed!

This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily affect the opinions of other Moderators or the Admins.