Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cum on my pics?

Default My opinion and suggestion - Verification

I can totally see why the thread was pulled. Too many totally innocent pics were being posted and cummed on.

But you know what, there are women who are genuinely excited by the prospect of their pic being cummed on. Possibly some who are even afraid to get a real facial who are fascinated by it while being weirded out on some level, it's a safe way for them to see cum on their face without actually doing it (or as a test for themselves to see if they'd freak out).

I propose that if verification is such a big deal here (in the competition especially), then women should be able to send in verified pics to be cummed on. Same deal - as long as one pic shows the same girl holding a "facial forum" or "FF.net", her other pics in the same post are fair game for splooging adn reposting. That should clear up any questions of identity and consent. Of course, the section will be much smaller, but safer.

It would probably at least feature Lahys, who seems to be the most upset at her pics being removed!

This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily affect the opinions of other Moderators or the Admins.

Unterseeboot96

Default I agree..

I totally agree with you jzzr...

Somebody else has something to add????

He Who Kicks The Server facialadmin's Avatar

moderating these kind of posts, is an absolute nightmare.

the descision has been made
    NO

its for the good of the forum, and that is that, if you do not like it, im sure there are other places you can do it, but not here.

MODS THIS IS FINAL
    This type of post is not allowed here on ff

FacialAdmin
    Find out how to become a FF Platinum member

Unterseeboot96

Default Understand it!

I'm sure everybody understand that decision! I do! And I agree with facialadmin

Quote Originally Posted by facialadmin View Post

MODS THIS IS FINAL

FacialAdmin
    Loud & Clear Dude, Loud & Clear...

Valenuk1

Quote Originally Posted by facialadmin View Post
    moderating these kind of posts, is an absolute nightmare.

the descision has been made
    NO

its for the good of the forum, and that is that, if you do not like it, im sure there are other places you can do it, but not here.

MODS THIS IS FINAL

FacialAdmin
    Sorry FA, it was just an idea - I'd been getting a bunch of emails on and off FF as well as chatroom and IM questions about it.

FF is still the best, the loss of this type of thread doesn't really change that.

Thanks !!!! This will stop all the pms asking me if they can cum on my boobs and re-post. I only ever looked at the thread once and well it just didnt do it for me. Wank away guys but dont try to show your handy work on FF or we will nab you!!

Banned

This makes absolutely no sense. These pictures will get posted regardless I'm sure. You can't really stop it. Good luck trying. Another brilliant and thoughtful decision.

Quote Originally Posted by aestheticperfection View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense. These pictures will get posted regardless I'm sure. You can't really stop it. Good luck trying. Another brilliant and thoughtful decision.
    Of course one of those pics might get posted every now and then. When they are posted, we delete them and ban the user. People dont like to get banned. And so far, not many pics like that have been posted since the decision was first made. So it seems there was something we could do about it.

When the flame turns to ashes, legends will be forgotten...

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by aestheticperfection View Post
    I would imagine if 2 people wanted to participate bad enough they could do it amongst themselves within PM or email. It doesn't have to be out in front of everybody.

But who knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12