Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Public and Outdoor Facial Collection

americangun321

Quote Originally Posted by jonze View Post
    Here's a nice collection of public and outdoor facials, enjoy.
    great stuff!

Virgin

Default Japanese Movie

There was this movie, it was Japanese. I saw it somewhere on facial forum. Basically it was guys jerking off into food. Then these girls would take it in a plate outside and hand it for people to try, something like you would see at sams club. People unknowing it had cum in it would eat it. I must have beaten off to it a million times. Does anyone know what the movie is called or if they have any video captures of it.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMannZ View Post
    one word "Minivan"... We have a minivan with tinted windows and I can facial my wife anywhere. Then we jump out and start snapping away. This old lady caught us one day shooting (pictures), stopped and commented how beautiful my wife was with cum on her face, she told us it was her husbands favorite thing to do and she loved his cream. She was like 80. Without asking me my wife belts out "want my husband to facial you"? She says "oh, I'd like that very much". Now as horny as this sounds this lady is like errrrr...very old and not attractive at all. Long story short we end up at her house. My wife tells her she can't suck me or lick me. So there both on their knees. My wife is sucking and licking and telling me to get another load up for this old lady. I unleash a good size load all over this lady's face and she's in her glory. She refused to wipe it off and when we left she was still wearing it. We promised to visit her again and did about a dozen times in the last year.
    sounds like that old lady should be up for some pics then, eh? attractive or not, i think we'd all love to see

JamieC

Quote Originally Posted by Korsheth View Post
    Have you ever asked you man if that would be ok for them to join in?
    I wouldn't go any further than teasing with his friends. That's how he feels too. He's not fond of them seeing his dick either: the whole time I was sucking him he kept his back toward them, and then when he came he put his dick away real quick and sat back down.

Default Congratulation.

Really nice thread. THX

... more of this pretty thing, i like it to smoke...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy51 View Post
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...4&d=1228434931

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1228435886

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...6&d=1228435886

These 3 pics are sexy as hell, but I hate to get a blowjob with a condom on, am I the only one that feels this way?
    Bizzy, I get blowjobs with condoms every time one of the strippers at my favorite club gives me one. It works out better for all involved, even though I wish that the world were different.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMannZ View Post
    one word "Minivan"... We have a minivan with tinted windows and I can facial my wife anywhere. Then we jump out and start snapping away. This old lady caught us one day shooting (pictures), stopped and commented how beautiful my wife was with cum on her face, she told us it was her husbands favorite thing to do and she loved his cream. She was like 80. Without asking me my wife belts out "want my husband to facial you"? She says "oh, I'd like that very much". Now as horny as this sounds this lady is like errrrr...very old and not attractive at all. Long story short we end up at her house. My wife tells her she can't suck me or lick me. So there both on their knees. My wife is sucking and licking and telling me to get another load up for this old lady. I unleash a good size load all over this lady's face and she's in her glory. She refused to wipe it off and when we left she was still wearing it. We promised to visit her again and did about a dozen times in the last year.
    Mike,

Sounds like you made that old lady's day. Did you ever go back to her house for a repeat engagement?

Virgin

Jonze is the man

Virgin

Default Love public facials

I love topless or naked chicks outside or in public with jizz on their tits and faces. I especially want to see more of her http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...9&d=1188565642

Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast