Thread: Best P2P for Mac

Default Best P2P for Mac

I used to use emule for downloading movies which was ok
    I haven't used torrents at all yet, but my question is which is the best sites for downloading to Mac?

Thanks in Advanced

Dubai9

Dubai9incher,

While I know for a fact that we have several Mac users that are very active members of this forum, they are a relatively small number of people. If they don't happen to know the answer to your questions, then you're not likely to get any help.

Your previous question about thumbnailing your videos has been posted for a long time without a single response. Had you been a Windows user I would have told you to use Thumbs Plus from Cerious Software. But I don't think they make a Mac version, though you could go to the Cerious website and check it out.

Just for shits and grins, I googled "Mac P2P" and there were 13,400,000 hits. I suspect that you could find the information you're looking for there, as well as a program to thumbnail your videos. I also googled "Mac Forums"and got 244,000,000 hits. You'd probably be better off checking out some of those for Mac specific questions than you will on this forum, unless you're seeking a picture of an Apple Computer with cum all over it — that we might have!

hashman

thanks for the time you have taken in sourcing google searches for me Hashman.
    thumbnails was sorted by the latest OS upgrade and it wasn't the mac forum i was looking for it was the cum related p2p sites that people in FF enjoy.

sorry if you were offended or irritated by my posts

No problem. I wasn't offended or irritated at all, I was just afraid that your latest question might go unanswered like your first.

hashman

Hi

I use a mac, and find xtorrent is a really good torrent downloader. I tried several, but xtorrent was the only one which ran quickly, and just seemed to work. You have to pay for it though - $24 I think.

http://www.xtorrentp2p.com/

I have no link with the company - I just find the s/w pretty good.

Hope this helps.