Thread: ccbill platinum upgrade

Unhappy ccbill platinum upgrade

hi i tried upgrading, i did it before when i got a 6 mth subscription, this time i tried for a 1yr and said my card was declined BUT my online banking site says i have x dollars in account and x minus 50ish (the amount the subscription cost) available balance?! so did the card get rejected but it still got charged? can i get someone to look into this? does anyone know if that 50ish will be returned to available balance after a period (im not sure how $ transfers are worked out), im getting pretty irritated wondering if i just got ripped

Hi,

You have been replied to by PM
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.

Smile

i think it got sorted, thanks for the Pm's, ill try again to upgrade when my credit card company release the funds, and hopefully they wont screw up the transfer again, sorry for getting shitty, i was just really looking forward to getting platinum tonight, oh well on more day wait wont hurt