Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever suck cock through a glory hole before?

Virgin

I've sucked cock through a glory hole a few times. It's been years. I'm a guy by the way (bi, I'd rather be with women, but if a dicks in my face, I'll take care of it). I've had good and bad experiences doing it. The first time was an older guy whose cum tasted terrible, almost ruined me. Another time, I was happily sprayed with cum and had to leave there wearing a massive cumshot on my clothes. Good old days...

I take my friend Lorraine to an adult book store and she likes to suck guys off through a glory hole. It is not often you will find a woman in these places. If you do, take the opportu nity!

I'm a big fan of gloryholes. There are a lot of adult stores in my town but only a few of them have video booths with gloryholes. I've visited them a few times but got freaked out by all the guys cruising around, trying to get into your booth etc. Though I do admit I've been sucked off once through the hole many years ago. I'd never seen women visit the booths so I can only assume it was a guy on the other end. I couldn't see him and the end result was the same so what the hell.

Glory holes are a huuuuuge fantasy of mine, but like some of the people here, I'm just too chicken to go out and do it for real.
    However... one of our friends has one that he sets up at some of our play parties. The idea is pretty much the same (in the booth I might actually know the person on the other side, but I have no idea which friend it is!)
    The whole experience is such a turn on, and I have the safety of doing it with people I know and trust. Also, I guess the guys have the security of knowing A: that its a girl in the booth, and B: no one is going to hurt their pokey bits

and jtiggr... VERY hot sweety! It looks like you and your wife have a lot of fun!

xoxo
    kitty

i have many times.
    Last edited by safn1949; 11-29-2010 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbwcumslut View Post
    i have many times.
    That deserves a standing ovation.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by hopperjack View Post
    That deserves a standing ovation.
    Fucking right it does!!

Great pics

Thanks everyone so far for sharing your opinions and personal experiences getting sucked, or sucking a hard cock through a glory hole!

9Inch

Me and my girlfriend have talked about the fantasy a lot. They anonymity factor is a huge turn on... and it really emphasizes that the cock sucker is there only to service cock .... no intimacy, no foreplay.. just a cock waiting to be sucked. It is very naughty!!
    We both want to do it (I'm bi) but would only do it in a more controlled environment, so we'll be putting one in the basement soon for some naughty, role playing fun!

It would definitely be a fantasy to suck someone off at one, but I've never done it. It could be really hot, though.

As for getting sucked off at one, it doesn't appeal to me for some reason. Honestly, I think I'd imagine the worst of what was on the other side. The fact that the guys sticking a dick in at me didn't care who was on the other side but just wanted to get off is part of the attraction for me.

Virgin

I'm certainly not against trying this at some point, since the thought of it turns me on a lot.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast