Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2006 Wife/GF of the month entries

Fantastic jimcorsair !!
    What a lucky guy. Please post more

Awsome pics jimcorsair! your wife is a hottie

* Verified Moderator * jimcorsair's Avatar

thanks bigload and kcage . These are for the Platinum membership competition for January and we're looking for votes for that. I'll post more whether we win or lose, so wait till tomorrow when I have more time and I'll get them up. Here are a few 'cum in coffee' pix till then.
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice job all; you're all so lucky to have such lovely cum taking wives!

Honorary life Platinum member Lespaulstratboogie's Avatar

jimcorsair,fantastic pics man,she is a hottie.Gotta ask whats your choice in camera's and what kind of lighting do you use?The quality is outstanding.

english this thread and idea is sooooo great....yet another month thats gonna be so hard to make a choice....

Default Cameras

Lespaul... thanks for the compliments. I've used a Kodak 6330 and switched to an HP 945 and an HP R818. They're point and click cameras, easy to use. I try to pay attention to lighting, but haven't used anything more than the flash and what was available where we were. You asked the question as if you know more about photography than me and I'd appreciate any tips you can give me. My camera's are way more advanced than I am and I'm trying to learn more.

no man, Im no expert.I just do my own photos and videos sometimes to catch my sexcapades with a couple girlifriends.I use a kodak dx4530,for the price it does a decent job.But Im not always please the way my goo looks on the photos...sometimes the flash makes it look to shiny or whatever and without the flash the photos dont look good at all.
    I usually try to keep a couple lights on cause it helps but the experiment is on going.A delayed flash seems to do the best but when caught in the moment sometimes I forget to adjust the setting haha!Its kinda hard to photogragh cum....its a tricky thing to do cause sometimes on pics it just looks like a smaller load than it really is or the light shining off it makes it shine too much.

http://facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=893

http://facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=922

so Im always interested to hear how others do there home capturing...

LesPaul,
    I remember the 4500 series Kodaks and had the same problems you talk about. The only observation I can make is that the 4500's are good for about 640x480 resolution. When I got higher res camera's, the shots started looking a lot better. Here are a few I took with my old 4500 and you can see what you are talking about. As you can see, poor showing of the cum on the face. I really think it's the camera resolution and thats about the only way the newer pix are better.

I hope this helps, Jim

Default B&A (aka before and after)

My thing is the 'before and after' cumshot format. I love the two contrasting views of my Lady with the 'innocent look' and 'the cum covered innocent look'.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast