Thread: how do i spray my load??..

Default how do i spray my load??..

how do i spray my load??....iv seen a couple of vids where they sorda spray there cumshots....not the average shoot...shoot...shoot ones...anyone know how to??

I think it's an anatomical thing that you can't control. Some dudes spray, some ejaculate like a sling shot, some dribble and still others ooze. But it's all good, man!

from what i c it seems like its some kind of tecknique...lol...i want to learn

I'm no expert but as far as I know, ejaculation is controlled by the pubococcigeal muscle, also known as the pelvic floor. It's the same muscle that you use if you stop peeing. It's been suggested that you can do exercises - essentially stopping peeing and then letting go again and tehn stopping...... That is said to help. After a while you don't need to pee because you can feel where to contract so you can do it any time - on the bus, when in a boring meeting with your boss and so on. Women should do this too as they can then learn to "grip" (read your Kama Sutra if you don't know what I'm talking about) but it also helps them deal with childbirth and its after effects.
    Going back to men, your age is pretty important too. If you're in your teens or twenties you will probably squirt quite impressively. As you get older that tends to reduce.
    Try it. And then show us the before and after pics.
    ;-)
    Is there a medic in the house who can confirm this?

I do a little trick to help make the load shoot farther. I squeeze the head of my cock near the tip to create more flow pressure. You can try that to make it spray. Takes a bit of practice to control where the cum will fly to though.

Beginner

I've often thought about this, might have to try your technique ziplok

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf219 View Post
    how do i spray my load??....iv seen a couple of vids where they sorda spray there cumshots....not the average shoot...shoot...shoot ones...anyone know how to??
    Some may disagree with me on this but as a shooter, or sprayer as you put it, I find its down to how long youve been at it or how hot your balls get (or a combination of both if u like. A good long session where you get so horny u cant wait to shoot and your balls get really hot the cum turns more liquidy. I dont tend to deal in quickies too much either with a girl or solo which may be why I squirt rather than ooze. If however I do have a quick one, although just as plentiful, it is thicker and and far less squirty. I know full well when Im gonna squirt as Im so hot and horny and I just explode. Those are the times I know that no matter how well I aim there are going to be shots hitting the wall, the floor and/or all kinds of awkward places on furniture. A quicky tho produces no such worries and sometimes are very disappointing shots sometimes even drools.

Maybe it doesnt work this way with all guys but its certainly a fact for me. Hope that helps. Maybe some will associate with this or agree and the answer you require may become more decisive and clear.

Give it a go and sit here wanking for a couple or 3 hours (without cumming) watching some of the marvellous material you people out there are posting. I always need a bath towel or I find my printer, chair, speakers, light, wall or just about anything else in range gets hit. When I have one of those really explosive shots (usually after a mega session) I often hear the splashes as it hits something behind me after missing the towel. Then I have to spend the next few minutes hunting the landing zones down to wipe up LOL

Keep up the good work you guys!