Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: newcummer Jerri Lee

Default newcummer Jerri Lee

This is newcummer Jerri Lee doing a handjob scene. She is cute and very young. She stokes my cock off right above her face and takes a nice load which prevents her from opening her eyes. What a cutie!

Richard

Edit by biGGie: Some screenshots for people to appreciate this cool clip, dont forget to leave your comments for Richard!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Thanks

Awesome!!!!!

Thanx long time no se!!!

Default long time no see

The reason why I have been hesitant to post of late is for the lack of appreciation in replies to not only my stuff, but the majority of content on the board. Why should I post brand new never before seen scenes with brand new models and get one or two replies. Is it worth it? Not really. Maybe if I get more responses, I will consider to start posting some of the newest content I have shot in the last two months which comes out to about another 45 scenes or so.
    I guess it is all up you.

Richard

Expert

I reply ocassionaly, but I enjoy your contributions, and you're right, we should support your efforts and give a little thanks. So, thanks mate. If I had some fresh new shit every week I'd be more inclined to continue sharing with encouragment and discussion. Keep'r up.

Expert

I enjoy your contribution. Your vids are of high quality and you choose excellent models and you spray them very well. Excellent spurts. You seem to have a good affect on them. They seem to enjoy you and show it very well.

I would though like to see more of them tits, asses and pussy. I like scenes were they are on their knees taking spurts and the camera is pointing straight down at them and one can see tits. Like this Jerry Lee video. Maybe it is good to make different scenes and have variations.
    Last edited by inkmanis; 01-10-2008 at 12:14 AM.

Beginner

I appreciate your postings (content) for sure! Sorry I am not more vocal about it.

Sexy girl. Thanks once again for sharing with us, Richard!

Very nice. Thank you so much, Richard. We are really privileged to have you around.

-CGB

Default Thanks

Thanks for the material. I really enjoy it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast