Thread: Video editing software inquiry

Default Video editing software inquiry

Does anybody know what software I can use to chop up large videos? I want to select precise frames and/or segments of the film and save it as a new mpeg or avi or some other video format. What is the software called and how cheap is it?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-beat

Expert

Default AVS Video Converter

www (dot) avs4you (dot) com or google AVS Video Converter. It allow you to convert video to any format, edit and cut to specific points and suck video off any DVD and convert it to anything. Best product out there.
    Last edited by greyhound; 01-31-2008 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Direct links not allowed in the free section - Have "un-linked" them - Read the forum rules!

Expert

If you're looking for something semi-professional, Adobe Premiere Elements is good. That's what I use.

Ulead Video studio can do it but it has a nightmarish interface and I don't know how much it costs.