Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A True Cumslut named Chelsie Rae

* Verified Member * Sue_Blew_You_Too's Avatar

Default Thanks, Richard . . .

The excellent video in this post is one more reason why Richard is so great! Plus, he takes his time and effort to chat with us and gives us a first look. While the other facial videographers and Web Masters focus only on the Adult Shows in Vegas and LA, Richard contributes to this forum. My personal favorite is the TeaseItOut series, so here's to Richard . . .

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    I had Chelsie Rae over last night for a solo and bj scene and she was great. I have worked with Chelsie about ten times over the last 2 years and I had forgotten what a true cumlut she was. She just cannot get enough cock nor cum. I gave her a pretty good blast which she swallows like it is her favorite protein drink.
    Please let me know if you like the camera angle for the actual cumshot in the mouth just showing the cock squirting into an open mouth as I am actually thinking of doing a new site on just open mouths taking loads and swallowing.

Richard
    a web site on just open mouths takings loads and swallowing?!?... where the fuck do I sign up?!?

Smile Very nice work

I must chime in and express my agreement with so many of the previous comments and add a couple of my own. This sort of thing is my personal favorite and what I love to see, the close-up open mouth and swallow, before and after, with lots of tounge action as in this clip. If you do open the site, I'm certain that it will be a great success. You do nice work indeed. Keep it up and good luck with the new site. We'll be waiting for it.

lovely, a big load enjoyed by a pretty cum-slut... love the closeup of you filling her willing mouth... a sub-genre site of this material would get my vote!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12