Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: facial while sleeping

Banned

Funny stuff man, thanks for the post!!

Virgin

Default cool chick

That chick is sooooooooooo cool and hot.

Do you have any more similar ones?

Beginner

thx for this pot

* Verified Member *

Just stumbled on this one. Pretty awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    Cris Taliana came over to the house last night and was beat. She fell asleep on my couch and of course being the horny bastard I am, I picked up the camcorder while jacking off, and decided that it would be cool to recreate one of my fantasies so I proceeded to jack off all over her face while she was actually sleeping. Luckily she is a very cool chick and is always down for anything. I gave her a nice facial and she woke up with a surprise moisturizer on her face. After I turned the camera off, she actually went back to sleep leaving my jizz on her face the rest of the night. Cool!

Richard

Edit by biGGie: Just added some screenshots of the video.

Looking forward to this! Thanks for posting!

Awsome clip thanks Richard for sharing it
    Deep down its probably a fantasy of many, to be able to do this and get away with it.

My man is under orders to do this to me. He can never get close enough. I can always feel him coming. lol
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

azriel15

Talking ^

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    My man is under orders to do this to me. He can never get close enough. I can always feel him coming. lol
    Piper
    That is pretty funny.

The girl always knows...right?

Maybe he could sing you a beautiful soothing lullaby, and then give you a nice facial after you fall asleep, while he is still singing....

Lol. I think it might be pretty hard to sing while cumming, though! Or it might just get a little tense and climactic toward the end of the lullaby!

He has tried like 3 times since I posted that reply. He says I start to stir before he even moves towards me. lol
    It is not that surprising actually. When we are having sex with each other, we have some sort of strong mental connection. When I am really turned on, he can feel it and when he is really turned on, I can feel it. What usually happens is that things get out of control because we are feeding on each other's excitement. We both get dizzy when the other one is about to cum. It is quite a rush.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by azriel15 View Post
    That is pretty funny.

The girl always knows...right?

Maybe he could sing you a beautiful soothing lullaby, and then give you a nice facial after you fall asleep, while he is still singing....

Lol. I think it might be pretty hard to sing while cumming, though! Or it might just get a little tense and climactic toward the end of the lullaby!

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Piper
    He completed his assigned task, yesterday! I thought it had been a year. lol
    Piper

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast