• texasgal (Verified)

30 10.24%
  • ziplok100

23 7.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: April 2008 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Cool Thnx

Cheers everybody and thanks for all yer support!

Brian and NorthPete ye guys kick arse!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elgrego View Post
    Winstanley, do you have any info on your avatar pic please.
    Any idea where I can find it, or more like it would be welcomed.
    Hi - she's called Kassandra - that's all I know, sorry!

Honorary life Platinum member kimlascivious's Avatar

Cum On, Texasgal!!!
    She's indeed the consummate midwestern cum-queen. Sexy and naughty!

Want to become a member of the Facial Forum PrivateXchange community? I'd love to sponsor your application!!! Look here for more information... and if it sounds like fun, drop me a private message... and let's talk about it!

Visit my Platinum Section photo thread, "Scalding, Seething Mouthfuls." Enjoy my thread? Then please add to my reputation via the icon in the lower left corner of my posts in my thread... pretty please with semen on top? And drop me a private note.... I respond to everyone eventually. Tell me about yourself & what you like about me... then ask me for an FF Friend invite via my profile pages and become my FF Friend to see my uncensored and uncropped "For My FF Friends' Eyes Only" photo albums on my profile page.

Just keep that mouth wide open
    Drain me, my darling, drain me, my darling!
    --Ville Laihiala, from The Funeral Album by Finland's Sentenced

My favorite music video of all time: Akercocke's Leviathan

By the way, the mouth in my avatar and my sigpic is my own...

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by NorthPete View Post
    Ok here are a few more pics...hope you enjoy them...
    The second one is the hottest photo I have seen in a long time.

Thanks.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted for me, and thanks for all who posted compliments, especially you Miss Kim! Cumming from you means a lot. Well as usual there are some damn sexy ladies in here. Keep up the good work boys and girls!

Default We all know how this is going to end....

Roughboy and Mynx, congrats on another win. You two are awesome! I might get upset getting beat again, but Mynx just looks too damned sexy wearing cum! So instead I will just have to be jealous it isn't mine on her beautiful face

Want to thank everyone who voted for Brittany's pics. And the great comments. She got a kick out of reading what you thought of her. And I wanted to thank all the other gorgeous women who shared their pics here. You have made many men - and women - VERY happy

Virgin

Thanks to everyone who posted and especially thanks for all the votes. There was some great competition this month.

Right, the polls closed, votes have been cast and its time to crown the lucky winners who entered the April 2008 competition, congratulations to you all, it was yet another fantastic success...cool

Your winners are :-

1st with 3 months platinum RoughBoy with 139 votes....another 1st place peeps, well done

2nd with 2 months platinum Brian1453 with 82 votes, another win for you to.....again, well done peeps

3rd with 1 month platinum NorthPete with 61 votes

My special prize goes to my favourite this month and thats Ziplok100 who gets a month platinum on the house......superb entry, thanks a lot

The weeks platinums goes to the voter this month who voted for the winners RoughBoy and the lucky voter is Alarr10....and the other verified competition entries this month of texasgal .....well done one and all.

Ive just PM'd the admin team so these upgrades should be sorted out shortly.

For those of you that didn't win this month, please please don't loose heart and perceiver with entering the competitions.....as next month may well be your month....

Valenuk1

First of all Jen and I would like to thanks everyone that voted for us and for all of the "cumments"...your all very sweet...and to all of the others who posted...WOW...keep lookin for us...we will be popping up somewhere and post a vid or ... btw... have I ever mentioned how much Jen really loves cum...hehehe...oh and to all of the FF staff...thanks for all you do...knowing that FF is around makes the world a better place...*wink-wink...here are a few pics we did around Mardi Gras...see ya all really soon
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

she is so hot a beauty

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314