Ladies and Gents.....lets roll out the April 2008 Competition ..

Here we go again for APRIL 2008 be the first to get your pictures in.........

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread.
We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wifes picture or pictures by the 30TH APRIL 2008 and we will then place the pictures open to a vote for all, At the end of that the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Also like last month and every other month I will select a worthy poster who doesn't win a place who in my opinion deserves access to the platinum section on me....... for 1 month...

Rules/guidlines for posts
  1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission it must not be pinched off the net.......
  2. Try to show show the words "facialforum.net" or "FF" in it (not a must but very nice) these pictures show you are 100% genuine.....AND you will get a verified mark in the vote and i'll bung you a week free platinum.
  3. This can be done by the model holding a facialforum.net sign or have it painted/writen on her body.
  4. The Model must be over 18
  5. The picture should be a facial or near as, (cum on tits a bonus in my view lol)
  6. The face can be hidden if required, (to save face when out shopping)
  7. It must be posted by the 30TH APRIL 2008 prior to the voting starting.
  8. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's theres no holes barred fat thin what ever your all welcome.
So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section. If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest, if you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all thats why we are here, a bond with each other......you know lol

Any problems please PM me or Facialadmin
The APRIL 2008 edition of the Wife /Girlfirend competition begins NOW.......

Valenuk1