Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Drinking large glass of cum

woahhhh

great post, I like this pics.

Thanks

Virgin

hi everyone...great tread...someone knows her? or have any other pics or information?

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...7&d=1207411796

She's the first girl in the tread that drink a big glass of cum...she's very exciting..!!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by spermcocktail View Post
    This is the hottest pic i have seen for years!!!

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...7&d=1211362100
    Oh fuck yes. Any more from this set?

Quote Originally Posted by lll26 View Post
    hi everyone...great tread...someone knows her? or have any other pics or information?

She's the first girl in the tread that drink a big glass of cum...she's very exciting..!!
    There should be a contest on where that pic came from, I've seen it asked many many times

Beginner

This thread is great. I've often discussed letting my submissive wife drink cum from a glass, and she's done so on several occasions.

The other day we had some friends over for dinner. After dinner, we were all around the table, chatting away and enjoying some post meal drinks, and my wife was being her usual charming self. At one point I got up to go to the kitchen to get some more beverages for everyone, and my wife followed me into the kitchen.

She was super aroused, pressed herself up against me, and said she wanted to drink my cum from a glass again.

I prepared drinks for everyone (two glasses of wine, a few shots of tequila, etc.) My wife took the drinks to the dining room, and I took her glass away to our bedroom. After filling a shotglass neatly with cum, I brought it back to the living room nonchalantly (although I had to be careful to keep my fingers wrapped around the glass, so that no one could see clearly what was inside).

We all moved over to the sofa area to sit down, and I passed the glass of cum to my wife. Then, in front of everyone, she drank the whole thing, as we were all sitting there talking!*—*all the while our guests were completely oblivious.

She gave me this wicked look afterwards, I was so turned on I could have grabbed her again right then and there. Man, what a night.

Quote Originally Posted by jdevlin View Post
    This thread is great. I've often discussed letting my submissive wife drink cum from a glass, and she's done so on several occasions.

The other day we had some friends over for dinner. After dinner, we were all around the table, chatting away and enjoying some post meal drinks, and my wife was being her usual charming self. At one point I got up to go to the kitchen to get some more beverages for everyone, and my wife followed me into the kitchen.

She was super aroused, pressed herself up against me, and said she wanted to drink my cum from a glass again.

I prepared drinks for everyone (two glasses of wine, a few shots of tequila, etc.) My wife took the drinks to the dining room, and I took her glass away to our bedroom. After filling a shotglass neatly with cum, I brought it back to the living room nonchalantly (although I had to be careful to keep my fingers wrapped around the glass, so that no one could see clearly what was inside).

We all moved over to the sofa area to sit down, and I passed the glass of cum to my wife. Then, in front of everyone, she drank the whole thing, as we were all sitting there talking!*—*all the while our guests were completely oblivious.

She gave me this wicked look afterwards, I was so turned on I could have grabbed her again right then and there. Man, what a night.
    that was an awesome story thanks for sharing!!!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by lll26 View Post

It kinda looks like the girl from the video named "zuppa di sborra soup cum" www . yuvutu.com/spermacotto But with a wig and sun glasses.

I fucking hate you...
    Last edited by look@that; 12-09-2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: added quote

jcsecret11

I've done this with one guy before (a few times actually) but never with two guys' cum. That's hot.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...4&d=1210777221
    Last edited by jcsecret11; 12-14-2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: I forgot to show what I was talking about. Woopsie!

Virgin

nice i loiveit

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast